Non-standard motherboard front header pins?

I have this motherboard board from Acer(it is from a Acer pc)

It has the front header pins but there is no color labels or that so idk where to put my new front header cables from my new case.

Any ideas or tips plz??

picture or models how can we help xD!

It is just a normal front header pins. I Guess. The motherboard dosent got a model number. It only says "Acer. Made in china".

the Acer pc model is Acer aspire x3995

It is just a normal front header pins. I Guess. The motherboard dosent got a model number. It only says "Acer. Made in china".

pictures please

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

pictures please

Im a first time pc builder tho. I will take some pictures of it when i can

https://www.google.ca/search?q=acer+front+panel+connector+pinout&biw=1920&bih=1075&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIqqOimtXDyAIVASqICh26iAqO&dpr=1

find the one that looks like yours

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

So you got a new case for your Acer computer or did you just got a Acer motherboard? Look at your old Acer case to see how the wires are connected.

The picture of the header is not clear enough to read the labels, that could either be the fp connector, but the 2 next it to might be as well.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Anyone got any ideas?

_1076.jpg

A0T8r.jpg

HDD LED     1 (+), 3
Power LED   2 (+), 4
Reset SW    5 (+), 7
Power SW    6 (+), 8

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

What is the worst thing that can happend if i plug the wires of the front header cables wrong?

Well you need the power switch. I would get that right and forget the rest. On my main rig I really don't use usb much but if I want to there's the one in the back

Well you need the power switch. I would get that right and forget the rest. On my main rig I really don't use usb much but if I want to there's the one in the back

Okay but wiilk it like explode if i put the wires wrong?

Like power switch - on power switch + pin?

Okay but wiilk it like explode if i put the wires wrong?.....

Yes. It will explode. It will cause a thermonuclear detonation powerful enough to level 50 city blocks. You'll turn half your city into a radioactive wasteland where nothing survives. The few that survive the blast will wish they hadn't as the city descends into social chaos.

In other words, don't screw around before you make another Detroit.

Seriously though, nothing will go wrong.

If you can't find labels for a front panel header, it's easy to figure out which is which.

With the power supply on and the computer off, just take a small flat head screwdriver and start touching any two adjacent pins; when the power supply springs to life, you found power. Take your power led connector and try connecting it to every two adjacent pins, flipping in 180 on every try to check for reversed polarity. If the computer resets, don't worry, you just found the reset pins. When your power led lights, congrats, you just found it. For the hard drive led, go into your OS and start a large file transfer then do the same thing you did for the power led. If the computer didn't reset while you were figuring out the two LEDs, try it last. Same thing, go across the pins until you find the two that reset the computer. Ideally it shouldn't make a difference but it's probably a good idea not to be shorting across led pins while they are on.

Take extreme care no to allow the screwdriver to come in contact with anything else on the board.

This should be a last resort. Search google first, I'm sure you can find diagrams for pretty much any motherboard ever made. Don't just give up if your answer isn't on page one.

Yes. It will explode. It will cause a thermonuclear detonation powerful enough to level 50 city blocks. You'll turn half your city into a radioactive wasteland where nothing survives. The few that survive the blast will wish they hadn't as the city descends into social chaos.

In other words, don't screw around before you make another Detroit.

Seriously though, nothing will go wrong.

If you can't find labels for a front panel header, it's easy to figure out which is which.

With the power supply on and the computer off, just take a small flat head screwdriver and start touching any two adjacent pins; when the power supply springs to life, you found power. Take your power led connector and try connecting it to every two adjacent pins, flipping in 180 on every try to check for reversed polarity. If the computer resets, don't worry, you just found the reset pins. When your power led lights, congrats, you just found it. For the hard drive led, go into your OS and start a large file transfer then do the same thing you did for the power led. If the computer didn't reset while you were figuring out the two LEDs, try it last. Same thing, go across the pins until you find the two that reset the computer. Ideally it shouldn't make a difference but it's probably a good idea not to be shorting across led pins while they are on.

Take extreme care no to allow the screwdriver to come in contact with anything else on the board.

This should be a last resort. Search google first, I'm sure you can find diagrams for pretty much any motherboard ever made. Don't just give up if your answer isn't on page one.

Well thanks for your helpful reply:)

First as i said in the post. This is custom board by Acer that isnt buyable like just buy the board.

I puted in my graphics card today. Well it is a beast. It is so big so it covers the front header panel.

I guess i will take out when im putting the front header panel cables in.