Booting after shutdown

Gamer

So I built my new rig about a week ago now, it's amazing and I'm really happy with it apart from the face that it is turning its self back on after shutdown (not sleep or hibernate). I've checked all the wake setting in the BIOS that I can find and checked the task scheduler but have found nothing! I haven't checked the case power switches but due to the fact it's a Cooler Master HAF XM I doubt that's going to be the problem..

Obviously this is really frustrating for me and would appreciate any help you can offer. I am not up to date with all the acronyms so please describe in detail any solutions. In case it matters, here are my specs:

Asus P8Z77-V

i7-3770k @ 4.5 (cooled with Noctua NH-D14)

GTX770 DirectCU II

8gb corsair vengeance

WD black1tb

Samsung 840 pro 256gb

Corsair AX860

CPU: i7-3770K 4.5Ghz @ 1.235v   CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD/Western Digital Black 1TB 7200RPM

GPU: Asus DirectCU II GTX 770 2GB   Case: Cooler Master HAF XM   PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum   Mouse: R.A.T. 9   Keyboard: CM Storm Ultimate Quickfire Cherry MX Blue

Just had I thought, I think it only happens when there is something plugged into the USB ports (- keyboard and mouse) such as external HDD and iPhone.. Any thoughts?

CPU: i7-3770K 4.5Ghz @ 1.235v   CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD/Western Digital Black 1TB 7200RPM

GPU: Asus DirectCU II GTX 770 2GB   Case: Cooler Master HAF XM   PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum   Mouse: R.A.T. 9   Keyboard: CM Storm Ultimate Quickfire Cherry MX Blue

Windows 7 ultimate

A friend of mine was having a similar issue and he managed to solved it (at least for now, never had the issue since) by un-installing the graphics card drivers, do all the windows updates and reinstalling all the most recent drivers

NOTE: He was using Windows 8