New rig won't boot for long

Shindo

I just assembled my new rig. dual 780s, 16 gb dominator platinums, asrock extreme11, and a 3930k. When I hit the on switch on my case (900d) there's a small light and the fans start for a couple of seconds. Anyone know if a specific power connection causes this problem? Is my pc alrite? 

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

Try booting with one gpu.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Check all connections, If all are seated correctly then you can try,

• Removing and using 1 GPU
  • Remove all the ram, Use 1 module (If that one module works try the others until it fails)
  • Are things as simple as fan connections plugged in correctly ?

If all of this fails let us know.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Ok so I got the rig to boot up, and now I'll try using one gpu as no signal is coming out. I only have one usable hand so with the help of my friend (who knows little to nothing about pcs) i tried to install my rig. Turns out of of the cpu connectors to the psu wasn't plugged. So best case scenario both gpus can't be read so it's best I only use one to install the OS right?

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves!