Asus Z170A or Asrock. Z170 extreme 4

I will be buying a new computer next week and cant decide between those two board.The asrock one is 132e and the asuse one is 137e. I like that the asrock one has a post error code screen and two more usb ports but i like the asuses cour acheme better. Which one of this motherboards is better?

I will bepairing the with the i5 6600k

They are both good brands and around the same price.

I would go with the one that is cheaper but still meets all your requirement! (or looks better)

ASUStek.

I cannot recommend ASRock, as my customers have had many issues their products.

ASUStek.

I cannot recommend ASRock, as my customers have had many issues their products.

Elaborate?

Elaborate?

A lot of my systems that used ASRock boards ended up having capacitors pre-maturely burst, came with burst capacitors, or just flat out stopped working after about 8 months.

This was about a year ago...

Well, since I'm an ASUS fanboy, I'd have to say go with the ASUS motherboard. While a lot of people say that you shouldn't use it, Ai Suite seems like a pretty legit way of getting your CPU overclocked for you. Or, like @Comic_Sans_MS said, get whichever is cheaper. And if the ASUS board is cheaper, get 2. And while you're at it, go buy an ASUS graphics card, and go invest in ASUS stock. Basically, don't buy anything unless it has ASUS's name on it.

But seriously, get whichever is cheaper.

Also something to note: the site im buying from actually has rma rate stated in the product description and the asrock bord has 5% and the asus one only has 2%

Also something to note: the site im buying from actually has rma rate stated in the product description and the asrock bord has 5% and the asus one only has 2%

Unless the sales value on each of the board is really significant( over 150-200 boards), I would not care too much about these rma  percentage. All I can say is that those two boards should be really good

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Yeah the Asus z170a has more than 660 units sold and the asrock has more than 250 units sold