Google Drive isnt working need help

pewpewmerica
Go to solution Solved by Assassin,

So whenever I try to add a file a purple screen comes up that says "Oh no! An error occured while loading this page" or something like that.

Help? (sorry for no pics, I have no clue how to do it)

clear cache and histroy, if it dosent work reinstall the browser or switch to another browser.

So whenever I try to add a file a purple screen comes up that says "Oh no! An error occured while loading this page" or something like that.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

What part of adding pics do you need help with?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

What part of adding pics do you need help with?

Do you mean in Google Drive or here? :P

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

clear cache and histroy, if it dosent work reinstall the browser or switch to another browser.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Tried IE, its working now. Thanks :)

Oh. I thought you were adding files directly to a hard drive. Makes much more sense now.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Do you mean in Google Drive or here? :P

Adding pics to your posts here.

Adding pics to your posts here.

Can you post something directly from your computer or du you have to post it at imgur or somewhere first?

You can add them directly. One method I know of is going to "More Reply Options." When doing that, scroll to the bottom. You should see a Browse button. Click that, pick the appropriate file, insert it and click "Attach this file." After that, you also have the ability to add a download link for it directly to your post. When uploading a photo, it'll be visible in the post when using that feature.