Case Mod - H.A.F. REBORN "finished"

neSSa
Project is finished, you can see more pictures on 7th page

HAF-REBORN-by-neSSa-00.jpg

Hello everyone,

with this new project i also wish to represent myself as a new memeber on this forum :)

HAF-reborn-001.jpg

For a long time I was totally focused on benchtable and so followed projects based on them, but now I'm going back to my old love "PC Cases". Although I can not think of any possible on the market that could satisfy me the way he came out of the factory , there's one that I'm particularly emotionally attached to, no matter what its shortcomings. From there came the idea with the intention to try to bring the same to the level of perfection, technologically and aesthetically and functionally.

Case that has been resisting the technical novelties but so many times has been used on the modding scene, which I've already been working on by bringing together two of the same in "Cubex" PC mode (http://www.sspcmodding.com/cubex/), now comes to order as an undying idea to incorporate, on and in him, so much more! It is His Majesty the HAF 932 and HAF hence the name Reborn as the rise of the phoenix smileface.gif

HAF-reborn-002.jpgHAF-reborn-003.jpgHAF-reborn-004.jpgHAF-reborn-005.jpgHAF-reborn-006.jpg

Edited by neSSa

Any particular reason you want your Motherboard upside down?

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

The reason for this is the case is positioned on the left side of the desk and from the monitor, so I have a better view of the inside of the case :)

so let's go, CNC laser cut for the same parts is the finished :)

HAF-reborn-007.jpg

HAF-reborn-008.jpg

HAF-reborn-009.jpg

HAF-reborn-010.jpg

HAF-reborn-011.jpg

HAF-reborn-012.jpg

looks good!

[spoiler=REDWING]  REDWING   | Custom Hard Line Water Cooling Loop   |   Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz   |   Asus Maximus VII Ranger   |   Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-2400 2x8GB   |   2 x Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming (SLI)   |   Corsair AX860i   |   Samsung 850 Pro 512GB   |   Corsair Obsidian 750D   |   Corsair K95 RGB & M65 RGB   |   Samsung SyncMaster S27B370

Project Redwing Build Log

[spoiler=ZedNAS] 'ZedNAS' Home NAS Build   |   Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3   |   ASRock Rack E3C224D4I   |   Kingston KVR16E11/8I 2x8GB   |   Corsair HX750   |   6 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM HDD   |   Fractal Design Node 304 mITX Black   |   FreeNAS w/ PleX   |   ZFS Raid-Z2 (16TB Effective)   |

*followed* 

extra points for taking the time to add borders and nice angles to all your pictures  ;)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

These circular spacers were cut from 10mm acrilyc and serve as spacers for switches (start , reset and lighting ) and why I had to make them you'll see a few days later when I install all :)

[spoiler

HAF-reborn-044.jpg

HAF-reborn-042.jpg

HAF-reborn-043.jpg

[/spoiler]

6 pieces Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm line that will be used on radiators (sleeved MDPC black)

[spoiler]

HAF-reborn-14.jpg

HAF-reborn-13.jpg

HAF-reborn-15.jpg

[/spoiler]

Some neat modding going on here, want to see this one finished.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

thanks, the deadline for completion of the project is December 31, this year, but I hope it will be sooner, stay tuned :)

Power that is owned for a year or so, dangerous little one :)

HAF-reborn-069.jpg

HAF-reborn-070.jpg

HAF-reborn-071.jpg

This build and layout is confusing me but if that is what you want then go for it ... GL!!!!!!!!!

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

I do not understand what's confusing? Wrote in the first post to revise the CM HAF 932 case, followed 3d render on how they propose to do, still photos manufacture of individual parts ...

To strengthen the structure, I put 1x1cm stainless steel skirting.

HAF-reborn-056.jpg

HAF-reborn-057.jpg

HAF-reborn-058.jpg

HAF-reborn-059.jpg

-Big Snip-

Is that plexi glas that you are using?  I wonder if I could find someone that would do few similar pieces for me in the future like this.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd