Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CalebTheEternal

Thoughts on gun control?

Trust me you want guns!

Piledriver-Tux / Vishera-X8-8370 (gaming + workstation PC)
Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 Black Edition Eight-Core @4.3GHz (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-2133MHz CL10-12-12-30 (PC3-17000) 16.38GB (4x4GB) / Operating System 1: Android x86 / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wifi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter / https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZW4Jtg

Steamroller-Tux / Godavari-X4-880 (secondary gaming PC)

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Play Xbox 360 Wired / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core @4.3GHz (Global Foundries 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Samsung DDR3-2133MHz CL9-11-11-31 (PC3-17066) 16.38GB (4x4GB) / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wifi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter / https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LBjbw6

Complete portable device SoC history:
Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
MIPS R4000 - Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP-3000)
MSM8926 - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
MSM8974AA - Blackberry Passport
MT2601 - TicWatch E
MT6580 - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
MT6592M - my|phone my32 (orange)
MT6592M - my|phone my32 (yellow)
MT6735 - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
MT6737 - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
MT6739 - my|phone myX8 (blue)
MT6739 - my|phone myX8 (gold)
MT6750 - Huawei honor 6C Pro / V9 Play
MT6765 - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
MT6797D - my|phone Brown Tab 1
SDM710 - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

What anime is your avatar from?

Zero no Tsukaima! Fantastic show btw. Simple but fun.

Sorry for the late reply:)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Gun control is perpetuated by usefull idiots or over emotional morons.

When Dianne Feinstein gets on the senate floor to talk about the almost half a million malpractice deaths then I will allow her to bitch about "gun violence" and 30 caliber half second clip military style ghost guns. When Obama cries about those almost half a million deaths on national television then he can cry about some Statistically insignificant mass shooting.

8900 gun homicides in 2013, almost 10 percent from Chicago alone. Almost all gang related. I don't care if some low life gangster degenerate filth kill each other so it doesn't concern me. This leaves us with an actual number of around 1500 murders. A minuscule number, and most would have happened anyway. A small price to pay for liberty. 

As to suicide Australia has pretty much the same suicide rate and Japan 3.6 times that of us. Also .5 to 3 million self defense uses of guns a year. 

I want less gun control.

no nfa

no import bans

national conceal carry and castle doctrine and stand your ground

no state gun control laws

No fopa bans on ap ammo

no taking away of rights just because you smoked some pot or got into an argument with your spouse 

and no damn atf. Dissolve that worthless parasitical agency. 

Now that we have republicans running the show I expect this to happen, hear that trump?

oh and if you're British please keep quiet, same if you're german or Swedish or from any other country that allowed in hundreds of thousands of "refugees" because those "refugees" commit crimes at more than 20 times the rate of the natives and that includes murder. Also those terrorist attacks as well. so shut up about crime and safety. 

On 25.10.2015 at 6:40 PM, Admire said:

Zero no Tsukaima! Fantastic show btw. Simple but fun.

Garbage, if you ask me. The show completely shat the bed and removed what was probably the most interesting and important (in terms of character development) story arch from the novels. Also, toned down the violence to comical levels. Saito straight up turns people into minced meat in the books. I mean, that's what a 20mm cannon will do to you. Shoots you super dead.

And then the author goes and dies...

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Oh god  what have you done

AMD Ryzen 7 3.8ghz at 1.3V Corsair vengeance LPX 8GB 2800mhz @ 3200mhz CAS 16 + 2*4GB micron ballistics @ 3200mhz cas 16 ;Gigabyte ga-ab350-Gaming 3; cooler master nepton 240M ; CF r9 290x tri x + r9 290 tri x ; CX750M PSU ; SPEC 03 case with 9 120mm fans ; windows 10 64 bit 

12 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

Oh god  what have you done

It's called patriotic american's that believe everyone should have the power to travel around town with an AK47 so if something bad happens, they can kill it. (and because their constitution said they can, so they cannot change it, "forgetting" that their constitution says "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." but conveniently they only remembering the last part which says they can have guns, and they also are "forgetting" that that wasn't originally in their Constitution)

It is a really backwards way of thinking "Party X has guns, and they are bad, so if C party has guns, they can protect ourselves from them."  But they are forgetting that if guns were regulated, Party X wouldn't have guns to begin with. They also like comparing themselves with Switzerland, a country that has the highest gun ownership, but they are forgetting that people in Switzerland have to be enrolled in the army, so they have to know how to use a gun so they don't  just accidentally kill someone, another thing they are forgetting, there is still much more gun related deaths in Switzerland than Switzerland's neighbouring countries.

They just like avoiding the facts.

13 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It's called patriotic american's that believe everyone should have the power to travel around town with an AK47 so if something bad happens, they can kill it. (and because their constitution said they can, so they cannot change it, "forgetting" that their constitution says "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." but conveniently they only remembering the last part which says they can have guns, and they also are "forgetting" that that wasn't originally in their Constitution)

It is a really backwards way of thinking "Party X has guns, and they are bad, so if C party has guns, they can protect ourselves from them."  But they are forgetting that if guns were regulated, Party X wouldn't have guns to begin with. They also like comparing themselves with Switzerland, a country that has the highest gun ownership, but they are forgetting that people in Switzerland have to be enrolled in the army, so they have to know how to use a gun so they don't  just accidentally kill someone, another thing they are forgetting, there is still much more gun related deaths in Switzerland than Switzerland's neighbouring countries.

They just like avoiding the facts.

LOL this dumbass argument again.

One there's a comma, two the federalist papers and writings of the founding fathers reaffirm the right for individuals to own firearms And ordinance, three well regulated meant in good order, four it means you need guns in order to be in the militia not that you need to be in the militia to be able to own guns and five militia means all able bodied men 18 to 45(that's actually the law) so either way your point is beyond retarded.

3 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

LOL, are you ignorant or slow? One there's a comma, two the federalist papers and writings of the founding fathers reaffirm the right for individuals to own firearms And ordinance, three well regulated meant in good order, four it means you need guns in order to be in the militia not that you need to be in the militia to be able to own guns and five militia means all able bodied men 18 to 45(that's actually the law) so either way your point is beyond retarded.

This is what I am talking about. You haven't given a point for guns, your defense is I am wrong and the edited sheet of paper said something kind what you want it to say, but not really and it was after an edit (and you cannot reedit an editted of paper). 

I am in a country that has fuck all fire arms related deaths and has strict laws so idiots cannot get guns to kill another 35 people for no particular reason. Gun control works if you start it, it has to be a nation wide ruling and it has to be enforced, but it will work.

Also where was I wrong about your 2nd ammendment? You are not under army control and your country isn't in a security crisis that would break your state. 

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

This is what I am talking about. You haven't given a point for guns, your defense is I am wrong and the edited sheet of paper said something kind what you want it to say, but not really and it was after an edit (and you cannot reedit an editted of paper). 

I am in a country that has fuck all fire arms related deaths and has strict laws so idiots cannot get guns to kill another 35 people for no particular reason. Gun control works if you start it, it has to be a nation wide ruling and it has to be enforced, but it will work.

Also where was I wrong about your 2nd ammendment? You are not under army control and your country isn't in a security crisis that would break your state. 

It doesn't say what I want it to say it says what I says. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison and George Washington said what they said, individuals have the right to own firearms and ordinance. This is a fact. The definition of a militia I gave is a a fact. All My main points for guns were in my previous post. 

7 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

It doesn't say what I want it to say it says what I says. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison and George Washington said what they said, individuals have the right to own firearms and ordinance. This is a fact. The definition of a militia I gave is a a fact. All My main points for guns were in my previous post. 

So once again, you are saying you cannot reedit an edited sheet of paper.

Put it this way, if people only followed rules from 400 years ago, the world be a really fucked up place, people would be dumped on islands because they were accused of stealing "a ride on a horse" (not proven, just accused). Rules need revising and removed, depending on the situation.

Look at statistics, don't follow the gun cult. It is a cultural problem which isn't helping anyone, just causing unneeded deaths.

Don't say X US State has more gun related deaths than another and they have strictor gun laws, you can buy a gun from another US state and get into your car to drive it into another, you cannot just drive from one country to another with a gun. 

15 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

So once again, you are saying you cannot reedit an edited sheet of paper.

Put it this way, if people only followed rules from 400 years ago, the world be a really fucked up place, people would be dumped on islands because they were accused of stealing "a ride on a horse" (not proven, just accused). Rules need revising and removed, depending on the situation.

Look at statistics, don't follow the gun cult. It is a cultural problem which isn't helping anyone, just causing unneeded deaths.

Don't say X US State has more gun related deaths than another and they have strictor gun laws, you can buy a gun from another US state and get into your car to drive it into another, you cannot just drive from one country to another with a gun. 

The second amendment hasn't been edited.

You didn't even read the post I asked you to read. Im not arguing until you actually read my points.

i never even mentioned states vs other states.