IN WIN G1 vs IN WIN PREMIUM (modded In Win 909)

ciobanulx
G8iKLyY.png

Banner by @Rumikarimu

Hey guys and welcome to my In Win G1 project log! 

I've been busy working on my Thermaltake CaseMOD Invivational build lately and as that is getting close to completion it's time to start a new project!

I have been very excited for this project for a while and it's great to finally be able to start working on it!

For those in Australia and going to PAX AU, you will be able to see it in the Nvidia area with MSY as one of the Nvidia Battlestation rigs doing 4K G-Sync demos!

I want to say a huge thanks to all the sponsors which includes Gigabyte, In Win, Avexir, EKWBs, RamCity, Primochill and Icemodz!

Here are the specs:

Case - In Win 909

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming G1

CPU - Intel i7 6700K

Memory - 4 x 4GB Avexit Blitz White LED 2400Mhz DDR4 Memory

GPU - 2 x Gigabyte GTX980ti Gaming G1

SSD - 2 x 500GB Crucial MX200 SSDs

M.2 - 2 x 512GB Samsung SM951 PCI-E M.2 SSDs

PSU - Corsair AX860

Cables - Icemodz Fully Custom Individually Sleeved Cables

LEDs - Icemodz RGB LED Strips

Radiators - EK-CoolStream PE 360 & EK-CoolStreak PE 240

Fans - 7 x EK-Vardar F4-120ER (2200rpm) White

Pump - EK-D5 Vario

Reservoir - PrimoChill 240mm CTR Phase II High Flow D5 Enabled Reservoir System

Fittings - PrimoChill Rigid Revolver Compression Fitting sets of red and black, Various Bitspower angle fittings, pass-throughs and extensions

Tubing - Primochill 1/2" Rigid PETG Tube Clear

CPU Block - EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel Plexi

GPU Block - EK-FC980 GTX Ti WF3 - Nickel Plexi with clear Plexi inlet/outlet and backplates

Coolant - Mayhems Aurora Silver/White

This will be a black, red and white themed system based around the awesome Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 motherboard!

I want to start off with some pics of the beautiful In Win 909 case!

kz6gsSl.jpg

nE8GPJC.jpg

SYKVxm9.jpg

dGmUZLr.jpg

GfMonKA.jpg

TYJJOyr.jpg

UeArxkq.jpg

Vn2NaBr.jpg

aYq20aE.jpg

HDqLvbK.jpg

4zEj8Ha.jpg

LTn7hxr.jpg

YEPiAR8.jpg

AWgLaUL.jpg

Hope you guys will enjoy this one!

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Sounds interesting, ill keep this pinned so I can follow it :) Looking forward to this!

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

I loved your Vault Boy build.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Remember when in win use to make cheapo cases.

Yeah I remember those good old days

<OP>

Edited by MG2R
Shortened the absurdly long quote.

Such a neat looking case. Looking forward to this. :)

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

Sounds interesting, ill keep this pinned so I can follow it :) Looking forward to this!

I loved your Vault Boy build.

hype!!!

Remember when in win use to make cheapo cases.

Yeah I remember those good old days

Please remove the pics quote :)

Followed! :)

Please don't quote pictures.

Also nice case!

Such a neat looking case. Looking forward to this. :)

Thanks a lot for subbing guys! Hope you will enjoy this one, I'm very excited for it :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

i have the same case and i love it 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

Here is the case without the outside frame. I will start to give it a little bit of modding love!

XKD2QSc.jpg

boOKjiW.jpg

CmJQ4W2.jpg

OOCJMEl.jpg

o2HD2km.jpg

RmKHIJT.jpg

pWZXeJD.jpg

Jx2J5Si.jpg

734fzW2.jpg

HDD cages were riveted in so I had to drill them out!

CKnBol4.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

I took the jig saw to the top of the case and expanded the hole in the top. It came out pretty good minus a minor slip when I was fining the cut edges.

The case is ready for powder coating now though. Will be a pretty cool colour if anyone can guess :D

20DFNCn.jpg

P7DHHfD.jpg

YGGlRPF.jpg

rQfYbnT.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Hey guys!

I took the jig saw to the top of the case and expanded the hole in the top. It came out pretty good minus a minor slip when I was fining the cut edges.

The case is ready for powder coating now though. Will be a pretty cool colour if anyone can guess :D

Cheers,

Alex

looks awsome not sure what i am going to mod on my case but i better step up my game :P. also are you sponsored? Edited by MG2R
Removed images from quote

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

looks awsome not sure what i am going to mod on my case but i better step up my game :P. also are you sponsored?

Thanks mate! Yea I mentioned all the sponsors in the first post and also in the banner. Please don't quote the pictures, do you mind editing your post to remove them? Cheers, Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Thanks mate! Yea I mentioned all the sponsors in the first post and also in the banner. Please don't quote the pictures, do you mind editing your post to remove them? Cheers, Alex

sorry about that didn't even think of that 

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

I present to you the Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming G1 motherboard! This thing is a beast and I'm so excited to have it going in the system!

With 4-way SLI support, dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 support, integrated watercooling with G1/4" threads,  PCIe metal shielding, USB Type-C connection and USB 3.1 support as well as an awesome multi-colour LED trace path that even lights up the rear I/O shield, this is in my opinion one of the best looking and feature packed Z170 motherboards out there at the moment!

aqtWeoW.jpg

Dn7j10F.jpg

ylZMxta.jpg

CDz5NdF.jpg

qUFDS5D.jpg

hEc5PNy.jpg

PVvkEkv.jpg

AmoDLea.jpg

uPWFxsM.jpg

bqy2Yod.jpg

J4QUATH.jpg

3CKBwcg.jpg

FrS8B9P.jpg

fXf3Fqx.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

G8iKLyY.png

Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 980TIs to go with the Gigabyte Z170 Gaming G1 motherboard!

I guess you guys can tell why I named this build In Win G1!

Thanks a lot to Gigabyte for the support on this project!

Like I said for the motherboard in the previous post, the same for these GPUs, some of the best 980TIs out there at the moment. And they are really good looking too!

I'm not sure if I mentioned before but PAX AU is coming up this weekend and this build will be on display in the Gigabyte area at the MSY booth! Anyone from Australia and going to PAX make sure to check it out. Also I will be stationed at the Cooler Master booth doing some live modding and workshops, please stop by and say hi!

Now lets check out these cards!!!

ZBDlz4H.jpg

zpm3coR.jpg

FE3T1Eo.jpg

tiwFJHT.jpg

980TI sandwich anyone?

d0cpNvL.jpg

zXwU5ck.jpg

bq7v5Q4.jpg

52QS3Ie.jpg

q1JANwC.jpg

IOApOkW.jpg

bOi2OI3.jpg

bfz9rpD.jpg

S0divBD.jpg

vbfNUNe.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Keep it going! 

This is definitely the case I wanted to build for my next PC, (funny how we're getting similar parts)! I'm interested of how you're going to arrange the parts together--I researched hours just to find a right place for my radiators and pumps (none look so interesting). 

Do you mind me asking if that case can insert a sound card? I've looking at their fame and it seems like to plug the sound card, you have to plug the cords into the system (which is an odd way to put in your sound audio). Let me know if anything!

Super sorry if this request, but if you can help me out that would be great! Also I'm loving how everything is coming together! 

Elissa

Keep it going! 

This is definitely the case I wanted to build for my next PC, (funny how we're getting similar parts)! I'm interested of how you're going to arrange the parts together--I researched hours just to find a right place for my radiators and pumps (none look so interesting). 

Do you mind me asking if that case can insert a sound card? I've looking at their fame and it seems like to plug the sound card, you have to plug the cords into the system (which is an odd way to put in your sound audio). Let me know if anything!

Super sorry if this request, but if you can help me out that would be great! Also I'm loving how everything is coming together! 

Elissa

Hi :) Glad you like the build log! The case is awesome I can assure you of that :D As for putting in a sound card you can install it the same way as a graphics card. The PCIe brackets are on the inside of the case and in the back there is room for a 360mm radiator with a cut out next to it. So all cables would have to connect to the motherboard that way. I think it's very unique :)

The nerdgasm is real

Hahaha cheers mate!

SIMPLE MODZ

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys! 

Back with another hardware showcase update this time for EKWBs who have kindly supplied most of the watercooling gear that will be going in the system!

Very sexy packaging as always from EK!

KNQ5qfk.jpg

6cfKwKz.jpg

The white Vardar fans, 2200rpm build for radiators with excellent static pressure!

LNy5fHP.jpg

EIL3GLc.jpg

zXzfa3y.jpg

UQGMtkC.jpg

PE 240 and 360 rads, 45mm thick.

RqQUhKY.jpg

And the stars of the show, the waterblocks for the Gigabyte GTX 980TI Gaming G1 cards!

GokGDor.jpg

03C2skI.jpg

mnRYYD6.jpg

QDcu7U4.jpg

cvvnH7o.jpg

Also included are clear inlet/outlet and backplates

7Swq1eN.jpg

v7ZayEF.jpg

There is also an EK-Supremacy EVO nickel plexi CPU block going in as well!

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ