dog food

legopc

i just tried some of my dogs food and i must say it did not taste that bad so i was wondering if anyone here also tried dogfood :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i will take that as a yes 

-Adolf Hitler 

Umm im not sure if its very healthy to eat that... 

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I once tried cat food... it wasn't that bad.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Dogs do not die after they eat...

Well dogs and humans are different. For example im pretty sure that a dog can die from eating chocolate.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

oh haha i thought you ment dogs as food , which is tasty btw, and i ate fish food once

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Dogs do not die after they eat...

Hyenas eat bones. That doesn't mean it healthy for humans too eat bones. Different animal have different dietary habits. This is why dogs risk death if they eat chocolate.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

i also tried dog cookies but they werent very nice :L 

-Adolf Hitler 

i just tried some of my dogs food and i must say it did not taste that bad so i was wondering if anyone here also tried dogfood :P

Dude WTF? ^^

Well dogs and humans are different. For example im pretty sure that a dog can die from eating chocolate.

They go blind from choclate, and if you give them way too much they can die of it yes.

But he's from Holland. The meat there consists of antibiotics anyways, dogfood can't be much worse ;P

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Hyenas eat bones. That doesn't mean it healthy for humans too eat bones. Different animal have different dietary habits. This is why dogs risk death if they eat chocolate.

oh, my dig ate chokolate bar and it is alive

They have to eat a somewhat big amount, but chocolate contains toxins that are nearly harmless to humans, but deadly to dogs.

Dude WTF? ^^

They go blind from choclate, and if you give them way too much they can die of it yes.

But he's from Holland. The meat there consists of antibiotics anyways, dogfood can't be much worse ;P

you try eating dog food its not that bad 

-Adolf Hitler 

you try eating dog food its not that bad 

Don't have a dog anymore, and I'm afraid of what my cats will do to me if I eat their food ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

i tried little dog treats, kind of dry but tastefull :)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Well it can die if it eats a good amount of chocolate. DO NOT FEED IT CHOCOLATE!

They have to eat a somewhat big amount, but chocolate contains toxins that are nearly harmless to humans, but deadly to dogs.

When my dog ate that bar, we took it to doctor and he said that it is not harmfull, and it is just common miss understood.

If small dogs eat black chokolate then they might get some injuries.(poop flyes)

When my dog ate that bar, we took it to doctor and he said that it is not harmfull, and it is just common miss understood.

If small dogs eat black chokolate then they might get some injuries.(poop flyes)

what do you mean with "poop flyes" like poop flyes around the room 

-Adolf Hitler 

http://animal.discovery.com/pets/question348.htm