!help! Best mouse for FPS gaming (i.e. CS: GO)

dennisw95

Lately, my current mouse has been giving me troubles when playing CS: GO. I Currently use 2014 Razer Naga on a Razer Goliathus Speed mousepad. I've been looking to get a superior mouse & even mousepad for my CS: GO performance.

What i have been looking at:

Corsair M65

Corsair M45

Razer Deathadder Chroma

Steelseries Rival

Now I am still having troubles with optical vs laser sensor as well. Which is making my decision even harder.

Any input would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advanced guys & gals.

You need to follow your post so i dont need to quote you

As someone who got the M65 for csgo i wouldn't get it again . Get a optical mouse that fits in your budget from Logitech like the G502

No Logitech mice on your list? :( Anyways, from your list, I would personally go with the  M65. I don't support Razer in anyway and on the Steelseries, the rubber side grip tends to start peeling after about 6 months of use. I read reviews and didn't believe them about the Rival until I actually had the rubber start to peel. I was a sad man.

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

No Logitech mice on your list? :( Anyways, from your list, I would personally go with the  M65. I don't support Razer in anyway and on the Steelseries, the rubber side grip tends to start peeling after about 6 months of use. I read reviews and didn't believe them about the Rival until I actually had the rubber start to peel. I was a sad man.

If i went with M65, what type of mouse pad should i get since its Laser? Also, with laser i heard that acceleration & inconsistency with accuracy is an issue? 

Just steer clear of the M65, if you want a Corsair grab the M45, it uses a good optical sensor. Outside of the sensors though, it's really just personal preference, which feels best in YOUR hand.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Just steer clear of the M65, if you want a Corsair grab the M45, it uses a good optical sensor. Outside of the sensors though, it's really just personal preference, which feels best in YOUR hand.

Deathadder Chroma

G303

G502

G402

M65 is shit for csgo

So between Corsair, Razer, & Logitech. Which has best build quality & bang for its buck?

i own a deathadder and its great if you are not the type of person to fancy more than a few buttons. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lately, my current mouse has been giving me troubles when playing CS: GO. I Currently use 2014 Razer Naga on a Razer Goliathus Speed mousepad. I've been looking to get a superior mouse & even mousepad for my CS: GO performance.

What i have been looking at:

Corsair M65

Corsair M45

Razer Deathadder Chroma

Steelseries Rival

Now I am still having troubles with optical vs laser sensor as well. Which is making my decision even harder.

Any input would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advanced guys & gals.

Go with Rival. Deathadder could be considered aswell but they just updated the Rival to the Rival 300 which has better grip and many people have has their DA break. Not me though! :D (I want to get a Rival 300 though :( )

I would suggest you go with the finalmouse, alot of pro's are switching over to get that mouse, it has a great censor and is one of the lightest gaming mice on the market right now that has nice quality :) 

CPU: i7 4790 @4.0Ghz  GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX  RAM: Crucial 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3-1600Mhz  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM  Motherboard: ASRock H97 mATX  Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"  Case:  Deepcool Tesseract SW ATX Mid Tower Case

Whatever mouse that feels comfortable to you..... Otherwise death adder chroma, my 2013 edition is still lasting me to this day 

I juse the 2013 deathadder and i love it.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

I recently got a g303. It is light weight, tracks well, and happens to be not too expensive. The shape is weird but after using it for awhile I quite enjoy it!

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

I would suggest you go with the finalmouse, alot of pro's are switching over to get that mouse, it has a great censor and is one of the lightest gaming mice on the market right now that has nice quality :)

A lot of pros jumped onto that train, but the quality control(and from what I've gathered build quality) leaves something to be desired. Outside of that glaring issue it seems to get a lot of positive reviews.

EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

A lot of pros jumped onto that train, but the quality control(and from what I've gathered build quality) leaves something to be desired. Outside of that glaring issue it seems to get a lot of positive reviews.

Like who? The delay it has should be noticeable by literally anyone.

Like who? The delay it has should be noticeable by literally anyone.

Players ranging from the CSGO to League of Legends communities in the pro-scene. No idea if they still use it or not, but I can tell you it was being adverted on their streams like crazy when it first came out. One notable from LoL that I remember was imaqtpie.

Keeping in mind I'd highly recommend a Zowie, Logitech, Roccat, SS, or Mionix, not the FinalMouse.

Players ranging from the CSGO to League of Legends communities in the pro-scene. No idea if they still use it or not, but I can tell you it was being adverted on their streams like crazy when it first came out. One notable from LoL that I remember was imaqtpie.

Usage matters, not advertising, and even then you shouldnt actually look at what any kind of pros use, i had to play with Ozone for a while, but that doesnt mean i would recommend their products.