Favorite/ Dream headphones or earbuds

potatoproduction

What's you favorite or dream headset or ear buds?

Mine is the new lg artimities spectrum headset I don't have one but it would be nice to get one.

for me dream headphone is the grado ps 1000e audiophile headset

Details separate people.

My dream headphones are the Steelseries H Wireless; they seem to have good sound, good compatibility, and they're wireless.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Aiaiai-Tracks-Headphones.jpg

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I own them.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

And they are?

I said favorite OR dream

I mean, you can own either one of those...

For me, I'm not really sure. There are too many that I want to try... My current favorite headphone is the ATH A900XLTD, but it arrived to me damaged, so I had to return it to the guy I traded with :(

Maybe one of the VERY high end Audio Technica woodies?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Koss ESP950. 

I'm surprised. Why not one of the "higher end" electrostats?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I'm surprised. Why not one of the "higher end" electrostats?

From what I've read the Koss seems to fit me better (and looks better imo) than the Stax's Lambdas, however I'm not sure about the SR007/9. 

The ESP950 seems like a reasonable/realistic endgame headphone for me, and the warranty sounds awesome. 

From what I've read the Koss seems to fit me better (and looks better imo) than the Stax's Lambdas, however I'm not sure about the SR007/9. 

The ESP950 seems like a reasonable/realistic endgame headphone for me, and the warranty sounds awesome. 

The Koss warranty is second to none. I know a guy who had a pair of porta pros (a special edition, but still) and the ear pads were worn out, so he gave them a call, and they sent him a set of 8 for the cost of shipping... Koss is a great company.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Beyerdynamic headphones are a bit like a dream. If you dream about headphones, that is.

Favorite headphone that I own: th900.

Dream headphone and ciem: he1000 and noble k10

The upcoming Orpheus HE90 successor.... I can't afford the $30,000 for the Sennheiser Orpheus from the 90's, and I won't be able to afford a new one that's even made of marble and has tubes that rise up out of the amp, but I can certainly dream.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/779102/did-sennheiser-just-reveal-the-orpheus-successor

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

en_L_INTL_BEATS_by_Dre_Pill_Red_DHF-0115

That's your dream?

I mean, there are much better things.

(Did not mean to be rude, that sounds more rude than I meant)

My dream...

Not headphones, but some sort of high end speakers, something like what @JohnT has

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hm. The whole "pretending to like Beats" thing is getting a bit stale.

A big fan of Hifiman, He 1000. OP do yourself and buy a good pair of headphones...not that logitech shit.

That's your dream?

I mean, there are much better things.

(Did not mean to be rude, that sounds more rude than I meant)

My dream...

Not headphones, but some sort of high end speakers, something like what @JohnT has

I second this!  ;)

Nice headphones are great, but good speakers are a party!