COMPUTER SOFTWARE ISSUE HELP!!

AryanXD

When I leave my computer on for long periods of time, say for a couple of hours. When I log back on the windows it randomly freeze and everything starts to double click, eventually the computer freezes and just remains doesn't blue screen or anything. When I restart my computer and log in everything is fine and works normally. 

I ran Avast and MalwareBytes nothing came up so it's not malware or a virus

Any suggestions why this is happening? I've ran windows 7 and windows 8 same issue on both versions of windows

HELP!!!!!

In my experience, its a problem with a specific program your running that causes everything to freeze up.

Try this:

take everything in the "startup" folder, cut and paste it into another folder (removing them from startup), and restart your computer. Leave it overnight and see if it still freezes up.

If no, the start starting programs you normally use and see if one of them makes it freeze. If yes, try disabling the very low power settings in the BIOS.

~Judah

What is your system specs? Do you have a Creative sound card?

It is rare, but it does happen (happened to me) It could be a hardware issue which screws up with the system. Usually it can be fixed by:

-> Unplug the power of the computer, wait for the motherboard light to turn off, (this will cut the power to all hardware inside your system, as when your computer is "turned off". Once done, plug power back in and you should be good to go.

-> Disable the hardware that causes the problem to go to sleep.

could be ram issue or even hdd going bad.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

In my experience, its a problem with a specific program your running that causes everything to freeze up.

Try this:

take everything in the "startup" folder, cut and paste it into another folder (removing them from startup), and restart your computer. Leave it overnight and see if it still freezes up.

If no, the start starting programs you normally use and see if one of them makes it freeze. If yes, try disabling the very low power settings in the BIOS.

If you go to Run (Windows Key + R) and enter msconfig, there is a tap called startup where you can select/unselect each startup process.

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

Everyone forgets to look at the Task Scheduler for startup programs. Look there too.

Are you using MSI afterburner?

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU