Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I would love a key.

Big fan of Star Wars!!!!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Been searching for one for a while now, might as well give this a try!

I've been waiting a long time for this game to be released and it looks like Dice has done pretty well -  Beautiful and fun. Really hoping to win this one!

Getting in for a chance at a key, that I will most definitely use! Thanks.

Hey! Me and my buddies always used to play Battlefront 2, and we always had LOADS of fun playing it. With this new one, though, I'm a bit skeptical, and watching game play doesn't necessarily help me determine whether I want to buy the game or not (It looks like fun, but I don't have much money to spend on this years games so I'm trying to decide!) I'd love to try it out!

I would totally take a Battlefront Beta Key and play da shit out of it!

I need that key,because i already downloaded the game.

Hey!, would love to try out what's new in the next big Star Wars game. Thanks for doing the giveaway!.

I actually used to hate video games....but it was a Star Wars game that made me love them. I've been bouncing between games for a while now, would be nice to kinda come full circle :)

I first played star wars battlefront 2 on the PSP, spent hours on the game. Can't wait to see what the PC master race has to offer.

Would love to be in with a chance! Never really been a fan of Star Wars, or rather never watched them (I know I know), though I plan on watching them this weekend actually, so this would make quite the addition! :D

327 user(s) are reading this topic

62 members, 264 guests, 0 anonymous users

Well... Many Star Wars fans? 

As a passionate Battlefield player I would love to check out Battlefront

I played Battlefront and Battlefront 2 back in the day; mostly number two.  I really enjoyed the game, but this next could be even better.  I want to have fun playing Battlefront again, just like I did back then, but this time with better graphics; I hope it's great, and would love to see how the beta is!

I need this beta key because I've come from the future and our lives depend on it. I also think the Battlefront games are dope as heck.

I would love a key!

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

I would like a key because i have a youtube channel,and i would like to do some montages with this game.I`m really hype of testing all the weapons and the two map modes.And i`m a big fan of this kind of game.Battlefield 3 4 hardline etc.Thank you.