Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

Huge Star Wars fan, of course. Read all the books before they destroyed that universe...

Game looks great! Good luck everyone!

I absolutely love star wars I grew up watching the movies and playing all the games I could get my hands on, my first games were Star wars battlefront 1 and 2. When I heard a new battlefront was being released I was excited I was so happy the game series I wanted to get a sequel was finally getting one. That's why I'd like this key :) thankyou and goodluck!

I'd love a key! 

I've played Battlefront before and am wanting to get in on the action with other squad members that already have access!.. Need to show people show to PTFO like a boss

Intel i7 4790K @ 4Ghz / MSI MPower SP Z87 / MSI R9 280X / 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz /  OCZ Vertex 2 60GB (Storage) Seagate 500GB (Storage), WD Blue 500GB (Storage), 120GB Samsung 840 Evo (OS) / Asus Xonar DG / Corsair CX600  / H80i /w 2x Stock Fans / Define R5

Star wars universe is the best sci-fi universe out there, it's inspiing and full of cool stuff, light sabers are frgging cool and so are laser weapons which i'll get to shoot, everything in star wars lore is awesome and that's why i want to play!

I'd love a key, really to try star wars for the first time. I've never played a star wars game before because I wasn't sure if I'd like it and since I don't have money to blow on games (maybe one new game ever few months) so I never wanted to buy a star wars game just in case I didn't like it and didn't used up my one game every so often haha... So I'd love a key to finally be able to try out a star wars game and maybe see what I've been missing all this time haha, thanks a lot for this chance!!

I love starwars, and I want to see if EA can pull this off.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

I really like the look of the game

My Stuff!!!

Spoiler

Game PC

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-4690K (4.7Ghz 1.300V) - Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 - Asus Maximus VII Hero - Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x4GB 1600MHz - Corsair XMS3 2x4GB 1600MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Random 500GB HDD - Gigabyte GTX980 Gaming Corsair 230T Windowed - Corsair CX600M

Other stuf

Spoiler

Apple ipad Mini 4 - Apple iPad 2 16GB - Apple iPhone 5 64GB - Asus GL552VW - Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 - Olympus HS-12

I would like the beta key because Star Wars has always been such a big part of my life. You never forget the nostalgic times of watching the originals with friends.

I thought it would be fun to play and stream early before it gets crazy.

I have been waiting for years for this game. I even remember following an untitled Lost Planet game thinking it would be this. Lol. Or all the leaked footage.

Idk, I have been on Twitter all night trying to get one and I think it would just be awesome to get to try it early.

I know no one deserves it, but if I get it I can benchmark my computer at 4k. Lol... Can't wait to mess with the graphics!

I would really love to see if this game is "yet another mod" to Battlefield or if it's really more aligned to the old known Battlefront.