Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I absolutely love star wars I grew up watching the movies and playing all the games I could get my hands on, my first games were Star wars battlefront 1 and 2. When I heard a new battlefront was being released I was excited I was so happy the game series I wanted to get a sequel was finally getting one. That's why I'd like this key :) thankyou and goodluck!

I've seen every star wars movie(even the clone wars... It was terrible) and am super hyped for this game.

I have played Battlefront on Playstation 2 and now as i have a nearly new pc i want to check how the game developed over the years and how good my pc is.

I'd love a key! 

I've played Battlefront before and am wanting to get in on the action with other squad members that already have access!.. Need to show people show to PTFO like a boss

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

Star wars universe is the best sci-fi universe out there, it's inspiing and full of cool stuff, light sabers are frgging cool and so are laser weapons which i'll get to shoot, everything in star wars lore is awesome and that's why i want to play!

I'd love a key, really to try star wars for the first time. I've never played a star wars game before because I wasn't sure if I'd like it and since I don't have money to blow on games (maybe one new game ever few months) so I never wanted to buy a star wars game just in case I didn't like it and didn't used up my one game every so often haha... So I'd love a key to finally be able to try out a star wars game and maybe see what I've been missing all this time haha, thanks a lot for this chance!!

The Desire to crush the rebel scum is always in me.

I'd be honored to try this out so early. have more than 100 hours logged in bf2

I love starwars, and I want to see if EA can pull this off.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

I would really like to get one so i can see what evey one is talking about. Also you guys are awesome.

I need this key. Last Star Wars game I played was Rebel Assault.

I want the beta key because i need to know how far can get my new laptop it has a i7 and gtx 950m and 8gb ram

My username across the boards is Anakin7869......plus, I reaaallly want to force choke some rebel scum!!!

I would like the beta key because Star Wars has always been such a big part of my life. You never forget the nostalgic times of watching the originals with friends.

I thought it would be fun to play and stream early before it gets crazy.

I have been waiting for years for this game. I even remember following an untitled Lost Planet game thinking it would be this. Lol. Or all the leaked footage.

Idk, I have been on Twitter all night trying to get one and I think it would just be awesome to get to try it early.

I know no one deserves it, but if I get it I can benchmark my computer at 4k. Lol... Can't wait to mess with the graphics!

I would really love to see if this game is "yet another mod" to Battlefield or if it's really more aligned to the old known Battlefront.

i absolutely adore Star Wars and am really looking foward to this game

There has been an awakening... have you felt it?

XB1 Key Please, thank you!

I'd really, really like super really like one of those codes. I kinda spent all my money on computer stuff, so there ain't a lot of cash left. 

Of course good luck to all others.

But i'd like it. A lot.