Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

Never played the old Battlefront games, but love Battlefield 4.

Would love to try out this new Battlefront. Thanks Logitech for the opportunity, Good luck everyone!

System Spec

Corsair C70 Black -- Intel i7-4770K @4.2GHz -- Corsair H100i --Gigabtye Z87X D3H -- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz (Blue)-- Sandisk Extreme SSD 240GB -- WD Caviar Black 2TB 7200rpm -- EVGA GTX 780 with ACX Cooler -- Corsair HX750

I'd love to be able to play it before buying it so i can see if my PC can even run the game at 60fps :)

I have always loved Star Wars, but never had the chance to play this series, so i would love to see what this game is all about

I was hyped for this game before they started letting people  play it and everyone was "MEH". I'm interested, because I wanted to buy it for my birthday. So it would be nice to try it.

entering, although considering the keys are early access which itself runs out in about 20 hours, with the 6 and a half hours of deliberations, leaves you at an amazing 13.5-14 hours of gameplay before the open beta kicks in

Haven't had a good game to test my 2 980sc under water cooled!

Plus I love Starwars =p

www.twitch.tv/sujieun

Been playing too much WarGaming stuff so need something new to try.

Variety is spice of life.

I mean, if the keys are given out in 6 hours you´d only have like 2 hours to play the closed beta. And if you make it 24 hours for the winner to respond it makes no sense

star wars star wars star wars! :wub:

The first two games where what me and my buddies played back when they first came out. That's what long nights were filled with at sleep overs! Please let me win! Bring back old times!!

the beta goes live in around 12 or so hours here in the uk but i have to be out all day tomorrow so wont get a chance to play until friday so wouldn't mind getting some time in today

Goodluck all and ty for the giveaway

I would love a key! Thanks for the opportunity!

CPU: Intel 875k @ 4Ghz, Motherboard: Asus P7P55DE Pro, RAM:8gb Corsair Dominator, GPU: ASUS GTX 660ti SLI, Case: Corsair 600T (Graphite), Storage:120gb OCZ Vertex 4/1 TB WD Black, PSU: 850W Corsair 80+ Gold, Displays: 2x ASUS 23in 1080p 120hz Cooling: Corsair H100i, Mouse/Keyboard: Razer Death Adder & Razer Black Widow, Speakers: Corsair SP2500

Would love to play the beta as I played a lot of Battlefront 2 on the Original Xbox and would love to check out the new one using this lovely Mouse & Keyboard combo!

Good luck to all.

I'd love to get a key so I can stream it for my viewers this weekend! I was a bit bummed to not take part in streaming it yesterday. Poop.

Would love to have a shot at a key, thanks :D

Looking forward to the release would love a Key to test out the Beta, best of luck everyone 

I've played the original Battlefront games, so I wanna see if the game is as fun as it looks! Thanks!

The game looks absolutely AWESOME! I would love to try it out! It would give me a chance to check it out before hand and see if i would like to buy it when it comes out! Thanks for the competition and goodluck to all!