Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

Good luck to everyone that has entered. Hope I can win really want to play looks really awesome. 

'Ello mate, I would like a fresh new key for Battlefront 3 Pleeeeease

Hello, I would love to get a key. I'm gay. GIVE ME KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {pls}

i would love to get into this game.  i was a huge fan of battlefront 2

I would have finished that but i got distra-oh my god is that Linus!?

Been waiting for this game for a long time. Almost missed this giveaway lol.

Thanks for doing this. I would love a key. I really love Star Wars and have never gotten to play the battlefront series, this would be a dream come true!

Nice I've been waiting to try the game out hopefully I can now.

Would love to have one. Really looking forward to this game!!

Isn't it an open beta tho?

Edit: this is my entry

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

i need iiit , i need to put my rage in it asap, im detoxing from sugar (:

sooo pretty please with sugar on top , one pc key

I would love to get early access to the beta for Xbox one! Want to be able to play before my friends do! Ha just kidding but I would love to show them the game if I do get a key

I'm in the Marines now and would love to get a beta key. ever since I was a kid at grandmas house I would watch the New Hope over and over again all the way to the return of the jedi. Empire strike back I hated cuz they got their ass kicked. Please send me a beta key so I may indulge in the star wars universe I know and love PS I like to pretend I'm a storm trooper!!! PSS I have a PC PSSS When I fire my M16 I like to go pew pew pew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Star Wars is my life! Ever since I was a young kid, as my father accompanied me to watch the original release of Star Wars: A New Hope, i became absolutely obsessed with the franchise and have since been a fan!

I would be honoured to be given the opportunity to try out the BETA for yet another amazing expansion of the Star Wars universe! :D

With a min left

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Must see the hype and even though I'm not a huge Star Wars fan I still enjoy the games.

It's been years since I played a Star Wars game and I finally build my new rig and it would be great to try out the beta on it!