Recommended Mac Apps / Software

illage2

I just got a Mac Book Air today and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any decent applications for it.

Thanks.

Edit: Just to calarifiy this is not a troll.  I have a gaming PC too, the mac is needed so I can learn how to use them to increase my chance of getting a job in the future.

ScreenShade if you want or need to dim your screen more than the default settings allow you to. Um.... Idk any others. (Used to use a Macbook but then switched to a Surface... Apple = my enemy)

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

I just got a Mac Book Air today

Sorry to hear this....nah, just kidding.  Enjoy.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

Pcmr avatar

Bought a mac

Oooohhhhkkkaaayy....

I mean it's almost like people want a high quality, nice looking laptop. How dare they, amirite?

Is this a troll?

AppCleaner to uninstall apps you didn't download from the Appstore and maybe some essentail things like Lightshot, Skype or Dropbox for example. The Twitter program from the Appstore is pretty great too.

It depends on what you want to use it for.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.