Operation Eden - Preparing for Star Citizens Baby PU/in-verse meetup

rentaspoon

Salvaging seems pretty damn cool, that just means I want the reclaimer even more now... That's one more step towards concierge though.

That's a bad thing?

That's a bad thing?

It is for my bank account

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Listened to an interview on the Base and seems like they are working on hauling and salvaging first in game, so that's a thing to prepare for.

If that is the case, piracy should be present as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be another meet up some time soon?

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Will there be another meet up some time soon?

we generally meet up every saturday. we probably will this saturday too despite the instability of 1.3

we generally meet up every saturday. we probably will this saturday too despite the instability of 1.3

awesome. I've finally gotten the time to play some star citizen again :)

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

K peeps no official meetup till 2.0 comes out but I and a few others will meet up on Saturdays for chats and possibly AC 1.3 if it runs

I am one of those peeps

• 2 weeks later...

so here is how I want the rank/role/scoring system to work, just an idea at the moment but seems easy to track and just want your guys input

The current system will be only your commanding officer can put you up for promotion, when 2.0 drops all ranks will be fixed for the time being. The simple reason being that we cannot track current scores so your promotions will be through word of mouth, so you will have to earn it.

Future ranking will be through amount of kills and/or time spent in game (haven't decided on that yet). It's rather fitting since it's military but yes you can fast track IF once again you prove yourself. Save a entire trade fleet by single handedly defeating the vanduul, yeah that kind of deserves a promotion.

Transferring squadrons is allowed but you will have to request transfer from the leader of the squadron you want to join, you could lose out on any role you had in your previous squadron however you will keep your rank.

Roles are given out as seen fit and are separate to ranks however certain roles are only achievable when you hit a certain rank. when we need new elite squads or fleets leaders as an award.

Demotions will only happen when there is proof of abusing the ranking system

The current system will be only your commanding officer can put you up for promotion, when 2.0 drops all ranks will be fixed for the time being.

Would you like Rucdoc and I to reset all ranks for all users in the current database?

If so, which users are exempt (officers, whatnot) from this and how soon would you like this to be done?

current list: http://uoltt.org/user-database/

~Judah

can I be ranked as a Joe?

jk, anyways, as it is, still no meet up for me this weekend, or probably next, gonna be out of town. Right when stuff starts happening.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

@rentaspoon

So... Everyone starts of as private except the Council members and they will have to promote people till we have at least one commanding officer? Then he or she will do most of the promoting?

At what rank does one be a commanding officer?

I think the current established ranks are High Council, Officers and Wing Commanders as of now.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Eh ok, Cuz im captain on the link above.

:P we NEED to sort this out.

Those ranks come from the Org on the SC website. For a while, everyone who got into the Org got the captain rank. With the absence of proper ranking methods (only 4 or 5 are possible), Ixi said he'll hold off until Org Drop 2.0 launches (but it has been ages since we heard anything about that).

The current, internal ranks, at least for the military, are listed in Eden and on Discord.

Those ranks come from the Org on the SC website. For a while, everyone who got into the Org got the captain rank. With the absence of proper ranking methods (only 4 or 5 are possible), Ixi said he'll hold off until Org Drop 2.0 launches (but it has been ages since we heard anything about that).

The current, internal ranks, at least for the military, are listed in Eden and on Discord.

No clue what eden or discord is. I'm not up to date :D

No clue what eden or discord is. I'm not up to date :D

Lol :D

Operation Eden is this very thread. The humble beginnings of our military organisation.

Discord is our newish chat client we use. Way better than Team Speak or Skype. Look into the locked pinned thread and you'll see the server linked in it. We're very active in there and there's always people online (lest they're playing Fallout 4 :P)

Lol :D

Operation Eden is this very thread. The humble beginnings of our military organisation.

Discord is our newish chat client we use. Way better than Team Speak or Skype. Look into the locked pinned thread and you'll see the server linked in it. We're very active in there and there's always people online (lest they're playing Fallout 4 :P)

Lol.

Yeah I'm paying that much attention to my surrounding.

Jokes aside, I though eden was something else, not the thread. Lel.

I'll take a look at it but what's so special about Discord?

I'm not to keen on installing yet another chat software :/

Lol.

https://youtu.be/sSPIMgtcQnU

:P

It's a chat client that has browser, desktop and mobile clients. There's typing and voice servers, embedding for links, text-to-speech, table flips, roles and some more.

EDIT: Darn, that link doesn't work nicely.

@rentaspoon

So... Everyone starts of as private except the Council members and they will have to promote people till we have at least one commanding officer? Then he or she will do most of the promoting?

At what rank does one be a commanding officer?

A few people have rank as they pretty much proved they are combat ready and met up at every meeting so got they're own elite squadrons

Corwin is our highest ranking pilot and is our fleet instructor as he has been training others up

Would you like Rucdoc and I to reset all ranks for all users in the current database?

If so, which users are exempt (officers, whatnot) from this and how soon would you like this to be done?

current list: http://uoltt.org/user-database/

not yet thanks

can I be ranked as a Joe?

jk, anyways, as it is, still no meet up for me this weekend, or probably next, gonna be out of town. Right when stuff starts happening.

no problem catch up with us when you can

Lol.

Eden is our 2.0 meetup and as Wauthar said the military branch to trail out one part of the council. Discord is browser based as well