Scratch Build RINZLER by FAT

F.A.T.

Damn, never seen a more beautiful PC in my life [emoji4] (while I have an default case that my PC came with... [emoji17])

P. S. Tron: Legacy is my most favourite movie of all times [emoji4]

Thanks! Yes I was very thrilled with the final result of the LED showing on the edges of the acrylic!

I agree with you, this is a pure showcase and it is....all about the looks ;) !

If it would be used, it would likely be at a booth on display with loud music playing so no one will hear the pump haha!

I already have my own PC so I still have to decide what to do with this one, maybe I will use it in my new office ;) !

Active noise canceling / suppression headphones are allways an option. As the pump noise is repetitive and therefor easy to predict, the cancelation circuit can do a grat job.

For the fan noise they are not so good since it's a white noise. But closed headphones also have a good passive dampening.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Beautiful machine. That's all there is to say. Great job.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

The term thinking outside of the box is so propper here.  Amazing !!! Can't wate to see more masterpieces.

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540