Thread derailed big time :D more opinions needed!

JSG509

What a shame.

That it is... Although, these ATH headphones are the first I've ever tried from Audio Technica, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I was looking at the T1 2nd gen SSL is getting but the Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro 250 caught my eyes, so tempting, any thoughts on these? 

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

Well DT 1770 pro 250 ordered.  We will see, not much user info on them just like the t1 2nd gen they are a New product for Beyerdynamics.  

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

Well DT 1770 pro 250 ordered.  We will see, not much user info on them just like the t1 2nd gen they are a New product for Beyerdynamics.  

Uh oh... Looks like someone got into headphones....

Anyway, I think they look really cool, and if I were in the market for a pair of headphones at the moment, I would probably go for them.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Uh oh... Looks like someone got into headphones....

Anyway, I think they look really cool, and if I were in the market for a pair of headphones at the moment, I would probably go for them.

Yeah thats over $1k in a week D: 

I figured if anything it would be nice to have back ups of some Kind.  Also I dont use speakers, I did but found my self strictly using the Razer headset. Man, now that I think about it, Ive taken what in my eyes seems like a huge leap in quality and performance.  

Will be worth it :)

Next thing to get into... tube rolling :D

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

x_x

Yeah thats over $1k in a week D: 

I figured if anything it would be nice to have back ups of some Kind.  Also I dont use speakers, I did but found my self strictly using the Razer headset. Man, now that I think about it, Ive taken what in my eyes seems like a huge leap in quality and performance.  

That's because it is a huge leap... If you ever do decide you want speakers, I would recommend something like the Yamaha HS8, because they are good, and good looking.

ew... tubes are such a pain in the butt, and not worth it, when you can easily emulate them in software, without any of the immense drawbacks that tubes present.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

ew... tubes are such a pain in the butt, and not worth it, when you can easily emulate them in software, without any of the immense drawbacks that tubes present.

I got hooked on tube amps at CamJam @ the always wonderful Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. The tubes, they speak to me I tell ya!

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

They look pretty awesome, and the reports I've read suggest they sound awesome as well. I guess Beyer finally removed head from ass about the whole Tesla driver engineering thing.

In short I'd get them, but T1 Gen 2.