Help with Headset

victor_fernandes

Hello,

tomorrow I will buy an headset but don't know which.

I want one that has 5.1 or really good surround and a good mic because I do YouTube videos. I know the wisest choice would be an headphone and an separate mic but I want something convenient.

My choices are between:

Logitech G430 - 72,90€  (81,75$)

SteelSeries Siberia V2 - 77,90€ (87,35$)

Those are the ones available at my store and I didn't want to spend more than 75€ (84.10$)

80$ isnt enough for "realy good".

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

How about "decent"? I currently have casual headphones from Sony that cost me around 10$

How about "decent"? I currently have casual headphones from Sony that cost me around 10$

Can you find hyperx cloud 1 or cloud core in your store?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Can you find hyperx cloud 1 or cloud core in your store?

Only the Cloud 1 , the Cloud 2 I find it very expensive.

Only the Cloud 1 , the Cloud 2 I find it very expensive.

Cloud 1 is great, get it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Can you share your experience with those headphones?

Thanks to all  for helping! 

I ended up buying the Cloud II

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Can you share your experience with those headphones?

Kingston HyperX Cloud 2, I bought them yesterday and they are amazing!

The unique con that I have is the microphone. It is very quiet and you can't boost him through audio panel in windows, however I could bypass that.

They are extremelly comfortable and offer multiple accessories. If you are more into gaming I recommend switch the leather cups for the velour pads since they leak more audio and therefore you have more perception around you

To this I add that somehow I get more surround sound with "7.1" disabled, I don't know if my laptop motherboard already have 7.1 virtualization but in fact, the built-in surround isn't that good.

Whats the sub-bass and bass on those headphones? How do they sound? Can you describe the sound overall? Thanks!

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Whats the sub-bass and bass on those headphones? How do they sound? Can you describe the sound overall? Thanks!

Well, I'm not an expert but this HyperX put to shame my Sennheiser RS 120 ii , I thought they were the most comfortable and sounding thing I've ever had but no, my ear fits perfectly inside the Cloud 2 and the sound is crystal clear. The bass however it is there, you will want to have an external EQ to increase the bass but even with default settings and running some audio samples from youtube and other side the bass is stunning, no distortion at all and you feel the vibrations.

If you really want this headset then don't think twice, however if you don't need the mic with the same price or a little higher you can buy an AKG or Audio Technica, they are stereo but Razer has a free 7.1 virtualization. This headset also have virtual 7.1 so you lose nothing.

Sound Overall: 9/10 , why didn't I give them a ten? Well, nothing is perfect and as default they could have  more noticeable bass but once again, this is something you could do with an EQ if you really like to hear heavy bass music or explosions like I do.