Starcraft 2: League and Race!

Edzel Yago

1. Terran / Protoss

2. Masters / Diamond respectively

3. EU, but I also play on NA and KR

4. 1st gen BlackWidow, because that was the only one mechanical available on the market a few years back and; Razer DeathAdder 2014, because I won a discount code and it was super cheap, but I'm thinking about selling it and getting an Abyssus or Zowie Mico. For mousepad, I've got a big MLG edition SteelSeries, because it was the cheapest soft mat I could find when my Goliathus got worn out. 

• 1 month later...

1. Random
  2. Diamond from release of WOL, Masters as soon as it came out since then. Have only made it to grandmasters once though. Currently n1 master
  3. KR
  4. 2013 Blackwidow -  just cause i got it for 50 bucks. 

Razer Salmosa Asian Edition -  i got really small hands. Perfect for me

Mousepad is my desk ;D

• 3 weeks later...

• Terran
  • Bronze
  • North America
  • Steel Series Ikari and dirt cheap keayboard

I am terrible at all games. I started PC gaming in 2012 at the ripened age of 33. I love this game. I am terrible at it, but I still love it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Zerg

Gold (I should be bronze/silver but 3 people just potato'd in the placements :( )

Microsoft Sidewinder x4, Some random logitech desktop mouse, some random mousepad with awesome padding

Note: This is when I played a lot, I don't play at all now

- Protoss/Zerg, Terran is morally repulsive (Note: THis was WoL)

- Diamond near master

- Back then a cheapo €15 keyboard and a Razer Deathadder.

God I wrecked so many macro games. The most epic one was where I LITERALLY had to go a worker battle. Our armies killed each other :D. I won with 3 workers to spare

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

• 2 weeks later...

1. Protoss/Terran

Gold

NA

Corsair K60 and when i got the golds i was using a microsoft wireless mouse

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero GPU: Asus GTX 660 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb Cooler: Corsair H60 PSU: Corsair TX750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Keyboard: Corsair K60 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: AOC IPS i2367fh Audio: Sennheiser Momentum Ivory, Samson SR850s and a pair of really old speakers Phone: HTC One (M7) Consoles: Xbox One and Xbox 360

Zerg

Low gold

Europe

NA

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

• 2 weeks later...
1. Protoss
2. Diamond
3. NA/EU
4. Deathadder 2013 , Meka G1 and a custom Master Race by playpad.

I started playing as terran for a few seasons but not really competitive , i left sc2 and back only a year ago, made my way through top diamond with protoss,i try to copy builds from Minigun,Rain and Puck.

I used a Kana,Kinzu v2 and now my DA 2013 i think it's finally my grip, i bought a Meka G1 too when i started last year,i'm moving to a Poker 2 mx Blue soon, just waiting arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Terran

2. Bronze

3. NA

4. Steel Series Starcraft II Zboard (worthless, but better than $5 previous setup), Steel Series Icari (AWESOME) mouse

I started playing multiplayer this year. I finally made silver last season, then had EVGA precision ruin Starcraft to the point of unplayability. I lost my last ten games of the season (no mouse), and then finally fixed hte issue, only to be placed in bronze after winning my placement match. Since then I have not won a game. I have seriously lost like 20 games in a row. I wonder if I am cursed.

• 2 weeks later...

Terran 

Silver

EU 

Quickfire XT cherry mx blues, Deathadder 2013

As always i apologise for my bad english, I no speak americano. 

i7 930-DX58SO-8gb hyperx genesis-770 asus dcu2-seagate barracuda 500gb x3-b600 cm-kuhler 620 antec

Protoss

Diamond

US

Das Keyboard Cherry MX Blues | Logitech G400s

Used to be masters, but recently got lazy.. Love me some sc2  :wub:

Watch me live on twitch every night! Click Here♥

Zerg

Gold

NA

Ducky DK9008G2 w/ MX Browns | Mionix Avior 7000

I used to diamond, but haven't been playing that much. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Terran

Platinum

NA

Intel Core i7 4970k 4.0GHz - EVGA GTX 980 SC 4GB - Crucial Sport 16GB 1866MHz - 750W EVGA SuperNOVA - Gigabyte Z97-D3H - Corsair H55 Silent - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - 2TB HDD - 3840x1080 Display - Corsair 450D Mid-Tower -HyperX Cloud II Headset - Logitech G302 + Logitech G710+ - Windows 10 Pro

• 2 months later...

Terran

Platinum

NA

Feel free to PM me or add me on b.net for games!  Always looking for team games or 1v1 practice

1.Protoss

2.Bronze League, Started playing 3 years ago, started again just recently.

3.US

4.Razer Deathadder 3.5 (Old blue version), CM storm Quickfire Rapid, Steelseries Mousepad. I like the mouse sensitivity and the sensor is very accurate (Good because I also play Osu), keyboard was a cheaper, cherry MX red keyboard, and the mousepad was 5$ so why not?

• 3 weeks later...

1. Terran
  2. Diamond
  3. North America
  4. (As of this post) 2013 Razer Deathadder, 2014 Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition, and Day[9] mousepad.

Why the Razer Deathadder?

I got the Razer Deathadder during a deal at Best Buy when it went on sell for around $40 with the intend of reselling it for a profit (yeah, evil). When I got home, my friend got me to open it to try it out. I figured that the price would depreciate if it was opened so I just kept it. I was previously using a Logitech M705 and the one thing I miss about that mouse is the hyper-fast scrolling and the easier to click left and right buttons. The Deathadder has been great to me so far. The palm of my hand does cramp a little every once in awhile though.

Why the Razer BlackWidow?

I got the Razer BlackWidow as a gift for Christmas from the same friend mentioned previously. As my first mechanical keyboard, it's great. I really hated how sensitive the "Razer Green" switches were but I got used to it. I heard the Kailh switches are terrible compared to Cherry MX switches but I don't know since I don't own a keyboard with Cherry MX switches to compare it to. Zest also has the same keyboard (or maybe he has the 2013 version) so I'm glad I use the same keyboard as arguably one of the best Protoss players.

I have my location hotkeys setup from F1 to F8 and on my laptop. The first few F keys are directly above the numeric keys. When I switched to the BlackWidow, I noticed that the function keys were moved over one (F1 above 2, F2 above 3, etc.) and I had to relearn where the F keys were. :(

Why am I using a Day[9] mouse pad?

I got the Day[9] mouse pad because I love Sean. <3 I learned how to macro from his Dailies and it got me out of the Bronze to Gold territory. I actually think there are better mouse pads out there. I feel like they just got some generic mouse pad and slapped the Day[9] logo on it but I was happy to support Day[9]tv.   

1. Terran

2. Bronze

3. NA

4. Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless and, Razer Deathadder and SteelSeries QCK

Im glad I have the Filco, it's built like a tank and I can pound on it quite hard when I am frustrated, like qxc style rage.

I also use a left handed layout.  I'm not left handed; I shattered my right wrist 2 years ago and using a mouse with it hurts but keyboard is fine, so I got the Deathadder left-handed edition and play like that.  Unlike Naniwa I use the right side of the keyboard for better erganomics.

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

1. Protoss

2. Gold

3. NA

5. Ducky Shine 3 and Logitech G700/G500, depending on which computer I'm using at the time.