I got bored... MARBLE FADE

Kermit

Recently I ordered a Karambit off of Amazon, just for fun. It arrived yesterday and it was a rainy day, so naturally I was bored. I found some nail polish, and VOILÀ:

giphy.gif

(via Snapchat)

I took a pic and added some lighting effects too:

03kCwBH.png

Has anyone else here done something like this?

Edit: The other side is Fire/Ice. I can post a pic if anyone is interested.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

fuck you

i had an m9 bayonette marble fade fac new and my account was hacked and to this day i use uncrackable password.

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

The closest I got to having a knife was borrowing my friends Flip Fade FN and occasionally his kara stained MW

fuck you

i had an m9 bayonette marble fade fac new and my account was hacked and to this day i use uncrackable password.

See but this karambit can't get hacked

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

no but if I was going to I would have just made the karambit myself and probably ordered something like epoxy paint to paint it.

funny how a real karambit marble fade costs less than a CS:GO karambit marble fade isn't it

Also nice paint job [emoji14]