Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

8 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

i wonder if you can use the wheel for boats and planes, tho it'll be odd for plane handling

i mean... if i can play gta v or csgo with a wheel ... why shouldnt boats and planes work :D 

i feel like motorcycles would be some of the funkiest with my experience from playing the Test Drive Unlimited games and trying Ride (motorcycle game) with a wheel

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

picked up Rfactor 2 in the sale, going to stream it once i have had a bit of practice on it, until then back to streaming Assetto corsa F1 mods.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

1 hour ago, grayperview said:

picked up Rfactor 2 in the sale, going to stream it once i have had a bit of practice on it, until then back to streaming Assetto corsa F1 mods.

Oh damn, I missed that. I got Assetto Ultimate pack on the sale. never played rFactor. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 hour ago, Not_Sean said:

Oh damn, I missed that. I got Assetto Ultimate pack on the sale. never played rFactor. 

There are a lot of good quality mods on it as well, albeit older. The 997 cup car is a lot of fun and its the only game where I can drive some of my other home tracks, Honda Toronto Indy and Shanonville Motorsports Park.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

5 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

There are a lot of good quality mods on it as well, albeit older. The 997 cup car is a lot of fun and its the only game where I can drive some of my other home tracks, Honda Toronto Indy and Shanonville Motorsports Park.

I'll check it out, thats only reason why I bought Assetto Corsa, got to add some of the NZ tracks for me to get practice on. 

Still need to find out how to get the Focus RS from Pcars 1 into Pcars 2. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

interesting 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

3 hours ago, PandaCopyRight said:

interesting 

Well that looks expensive

Redstone:

Obsidian:

19 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Well that looks expensive

looks like a new, higher end (over club sport) product line :D 

1 minute ago, PandaCopyRight said:

looks like a new, higher end (over club sport) product line :D 

It's supposed to include the direct drive wheel, they wrote a blog about it in September. Someone won the December auction which included the direct drive wheel, but obviously Fanatec (being the slowpokes they always are) hasn't even released it yet. I feel bad for the winner, because he/she has no idea when it will arrive.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:39 PM, theninja35 said:

It's supposed to include the direct drive wheel, they wrote a blog about it in September. Someone won the December auction which included the direct drive wheel, but obviously Fanatec (being the slowpokes they always are) hasn't even released it yet. I feel bad for the winner, because he/she has no idea when it will arrive.

I really truly wonder why it takes them so fantastically long to make products... It took them like... 4 years to replace the GT2 line.

#Muricaparrotgang

5 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

I really truly wonder why it takes them so fantastically long to make products... It took them like... 4 years to replace the GT2 line.

My guess is that they don't need to and don't want to rush because their only real competitor is Thrustmaster, and even then, if anyone wants high-end products that work together they'll either go for Fanatec anyway or they'll spend a little bitter more to upgrade to a direct-drive wheel. So Fanatec gets to do what they want when they want: high prices, ridiculously pricey shipping and slow delivery (I waited three weeks), and products that come out whenever they feel like the weather might be just right. They make good products but they really seem like an awful company.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

7 hours ago, theninja35 said:

My guess is that they don't need to and don't want to rush because their only real competitor is Thrustmaster, and even then, if anyone wants high-end products that work together they'll either go for Fanatec anyway or they'll spend a little bitter more to upgrade to a direct-drive wheel. So Fanatec gets to do what they want when they want: high prices, ridiculously pricey shipping and slow delivery (I waited three weeks), and products that come out whenever they feel like the weather might be just right. They make good products but they really seem like an awful company.

I feel like they are trying to make the best product in the price category 

but i got to say that their CSL Elite LC pedals are sweet ... and on mine the clutch pedal sensor thingy broke ... no problem in 2 weeks got a replacement from them 

so yah, sadly their shipping is stupid expensive and their stuff is also expensive .. but its quite high quality from my experience 

fuck i sound like im sponsored by or work for them xD 

i just hate logitechs stuff and am not a big fan of thrustmaster even tho i use their T150 for now :ph34r:

17 hours ago, PandaCopyRight said:

I feel like they are trying to make the best product in the price category 

but i got to say that their CSL Elite LC pedals are sweet ... and on mine the clutch pedal sensor thingy broke ... no problem in 2 weeks got a replacement from them 

so yah, sadly their shipping is stupid expensive and their stuff is also expensive .. but its quite high quality from my experience 

fuck i sound like im sponsored by or work for them xD 

i just hate logitechs stuff and am not a big fan of thrustmaster even tho i use their T150 for now :ph34r:

I've got the GT2 wheel and the fancy SQ shifter with the older mid range pedals and they're all awesome, but even still, they were talking about making an Xbox wheel for like 4 years after it's launch.

#Muricaparrotgang

sweeeeeet 

A Fanatec direct drive wheel ... 

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/wheel-bases/podium-wheel-base-dd2-eu.html 

but i dont understand this .... they have 2 different ones? o.O

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/wheel-bases/podium-wheel-base-dd1-eu-1.html

Interesting, Overall the wheel bases look stellar, and while $1500USD for the DD2 is steep the ecosystem and support is worth considering. Personally I wouldn't need the constant 18nm, and would spring for the 12nm DD1 which would probably be in line with the AccuForce offerings.

Moreover I just really want that mclaren rim.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

57 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Interesting, Overall the wheel bases look stellar, and while $1500USD for the DD2 is steep the ecosystem and support is worth considering. Personally I wouldn't need the constant 18nm, and would spring for the 12nm DD1 which would probably be in line with the AccuForce offerings.

Moreover I just really want that mclaren rim.

if i had the money ... id be buying the DD2 xD 

1 pls

Folding@Home | BOINC

Folding@Home | BOINC

3 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

Thats an extrememely video with a title that say we are actually in for something, not just watch a guy play :/ 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

Folding@Home | BOINC

27 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

wait ... what? 

a follow-up video to explain things that they didnt explain? o.O

would be sweet to get a cheap DD1 from the auctions ... but highly doubt that it will ever happen 

9 minutes ago, PandaCopyRight said:

wait ... what? 

a follow-up video to explain things that they didnt explain? o.O

would be sweet to get a cheap DD1 from the auctions ... but highly doubt that it will ever happen 

All auctions are automagically bumped up to a DD2.

Folding@Home | BOINC

5 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

All auctions are automagically bumped up to a DD2.

from what i understood there is also a possibility to preorder it as well ... not only auctions and they get the same upgrade