Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

7 minutes ago, The Owl said:

Even though I already know the list, I am excite. A bit disappoint that the season pass only includes 4 DLCs, each with 8 cars and a guaranteed track it sounds like.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

paycheck .... please dont hate me for buying a new wheel for simracing ... i hope a T150 will last longer than my DFGT

yeah ... hopefully next week ill have a new wheel ... finally :D 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Really nice car list apart from a few areas, theres no excuse for there to still be fictional formula cars unless they arent out yet such as the Formula X which looks like the 2018 indycar had an offspring with out ferrari f1 concept. Im not sure where they were going with that tbh. My point is they have the money, I know the F1 cars are expensive to license but they have the budget, Formula C as well is just ridiculous its way cheaper to get a formula abarth or something similar in

On another note two 962c changed to one, we were told earlier by SMS that the long and short tail are gonna be featured, this doesnt show that so hopefully its just a mistake 

You have a choice for one Mazda, you could add a classic touring car, you could add a group c car, group 5, imsa gto but no you add the fucking radbull WHYYYY

Still under 5 bad apples in a roster this large is fantastic.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

1 hour ago, brownninja97 said:

Really nice car list apart from a few areas, theres no excuse for there to still be fictional formula cars unless they arent out yet such as the Formula X which looks like the 2018 indycar had an offspring with out ferrari f1 concept. Im not sure where they were going with that tbh. My point is they have the money, I know the F1 cars are expensive to license but they have the budget, Formula C as well is just ridiculous its way cheaper to get a formula abarth or something similar in

On another note two 962c changed to one, we were told earlier by SMS that the long and short tail are gonna be featured, this doesnt show that so hopefully its just a mistake 

You have a choice for one Mazda, you could add a classic touring car, you could add a group c car, group 5, imsa gto but no you add the fucking radbull WHYYYY

Still under 5 bad apples in a roster this large is fantastic.

Codemasters still have the exclusivity clause for F1 licensing. 

It's a shame they got rid of FG1000 (Formula Abarth), Formula B and the shifter kart but I can see why they did it.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

5 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

It's a shame they got rid of FG1000 (Formula Abarth), Formula B and the shifter kart but I can see why they did it.

Exactly, plus the licensing isn't as "cheap" as one might think.

5 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

Already 2 day one DLC's :/

Would've quite liked to try some of the cars in there but fuck paying extra for that

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

6 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

Yeah and that explains how assetto corsa has the f138, sf15t, all that classic stuff and is about to have a 2017 f1 car before the year is out

and iracing has that mclaren, forza has that lotus 

i understand it might be hard to get a 2017 f1 car as they arent sleeping with ferrari but i think its still possible to gte an earlier but same decade one, they really dont have an excuse tbh

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Licensing isn't that straight forward, if it was believe we would have them. 

59 minutes ago, brownninja97 said:

Yeah and that explains how assetto corsa has the f138, sf15t, all that classic stuff and is about to have a 2017 f1 car before the year is out

and iracing has that mclaren, forza has that lotus 

i understand it might be hard to get a 2017 f1 car as they arent sleeping with ferrari but i think its still possible to gte an earlier but same decade one, they really dont have an excuse tbh

Manufacturer relations go a long way. Kunos is in Ferrari's good books. I racing has a mclaren partnership. Lotus F1 had a Microsoft sponsorship which lead to forza getting the e21. 

The exclusivity rights pertains to the series as a whole: teams and drivers ontop of a single make if car on its own. The IndyCar licensing problem was along the same lines but on a much cheaper scale

Folding@Home | BOINC

The crazy Dane driving my home track for the first time :')

Folding@Home | BOINC

Nando playing pcars 

Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-35-25.png

Folding@Home | BOINC

This is some fantastic footage, so far I think its the best ive seen for pcars 2 

Listen if you care.

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

rain puddles similar to forza 6 / 7 as well 

Also a non-scripted wet/dry line which is pretty awesome. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

3 hours ago, Technicolors said:

rain puddles similar to forza 6 / 7 as well 

Yeah difference is it looks like you aquaplane based off intertia and or momentum whereas in forza apex at least you go in whatever direction it wants you to go in and thats the issue with forza, great on paper but poor execution of so many things. That being said im still getting forza this winter instead of pcars 2 since I can only get one and I have a £20 microsoft gift card from well im not even sure anymore. 

Listen if you care.

3 hours ago, The Owl said:

Track list for those interested.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/the-tracks.html?lang=pt

Interesting. So we've lost the Mojave Test Track and it's supplemented with a "new" Mojave road course.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Anyone know why Koenigsegg isn't in pCars 1 or 2? Would have loved to take the agera rs naraya out for a spin. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

37 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

Anyone know why Koenigsegg isn't in pCars 1 or 2? Would have loved to take the agera rs naraya out for a spin. 

Not a priority brand I'd guess. More people interested in Italian cars.

Folding@Home | BOINC

20 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Not a priority brand I'd guess. More people interested in Italian cars.

Very true, hopefully the regera brings koenigsegg into the racing sims and with the regera there will be a koenigsegg interior I actually wouldn't mind sitting in. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Mostly budget vs creating compelling classes with various cars to compete against.

6 hours ago, Maybach123 said:

Very true, hopefully the regera brings koenigsegg into the racing sims and with the regera there will be a koenigsegg interior I actually wouldn't mind sitting in. 

Their fee is stupid expensive, same issue with bugatti

Listen if you care.