Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

Somehow ive got banned from the Project cars forums, ive not even posted anything there. Quite odd.

hmmm... any way you can contact an admin/moderator?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

hmmm... any way you can contact an admin/moderator?

nope it doesnt allow me to create a new account either. Im not really a fan of game so it doesnt bother me too much. What does bother me is the potential inability to utilize their forums if they made Pcars 2 a game that i potentially care about. Guess i will not be buying the rest of their dlc, id hate to enjoy the game and do something as harmful as browse their forums to meet other people that feel the same way. The more i think about it the more it annoys me now though. ugh well at least i have other options 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

nope it doesnt allow me to create a new account either. Im not really a fan of game so it doesnt bother me too much. What does bother me is the potential inability to utilize their forums if they made Pcars 2 a game that i potentially care about. Guess i will not be buying the rest of their dlc, id hate to enjoy the game and do something as harmful as browse their forums to meet other people that feel the same way. The more i think about it the more it annoys me now though. ugh well at least i have other options 

Just a FYI, SMS has a separate forum for pre-release contributors (devportal) and for the general public. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/

Its odd that it would be banned though. How likely is it that someone else would have your IGN?

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Just a FYI, SMS has a separate forum for pre-release contributors (devportal) and for the general public. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/

Its odd that it would be banned though. How likely is it that someone else would have your IGN?

at a guess id say unlikely, two people so far have used by username with malicious intent before, on teksyndicate and overclockersuk but that got dealt with because back then my username was recognized and luckily i got defended(i was out of the country for a week at the time which didnt help). In the simracing community im not known so a potential use of my alias wouldnt end well. My password is pretty strong and i havent really pissed many people off before so im not sure why someone would want to use it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Have you guys ever heard of VRHive??? 

It allows you to track and record Telemtry data inside of pCars. I'm not 100% sure how to use it (get good info that can help me) yet, but I've been checking it out and it's pretty cool. 

(I tried taking a screenshot but for some reason paint is being stupid right now, yes I use paint for screenshots)

here's the site: http://vrhive.co.uk/

Very easy to get it to work, all I did was go into settings first and set it up how I wanted. Then I went into pcars and enabled shared memory. Then after that you hit connect in VRHive and it starts recording everything (also gives you Real-time analysis if you have a second screen to put it on)

This is very cool. We actually started using a similar utility with my friend's Contour camera a few years back in Ice racing. Was really interesting to analyse all the data it recorded. I'll definitely be geeking out with this sometime soon. :)

FYI, a MUCH easier way to take screenshots in game (and as many as you want) is to assign a key in Steam in-game options. I set mine to F4. ;)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Rendered these two while I was out last night watching the Martian, and uploaded overnight. :)

Links updated in opening post.

*ahem*

1463455978102868367.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

So I jumped into a GT3 race in AC last night in the Z4. The track was Monza (a track I know quite well), I didn't have enough time to do a proper quali lap and the one good lap I did have a chance to pull off was ruined by some idiot who stopped dead on the track. So that placed me mid-pack, which was fine. I like a good challenge. ;)

Then we started the race... oh boy... *facepalm*. First attempt to start the race was a complete disaster. As most of you probably know, that first chicane is an absolute nightmare to get through in a pack without making any contact. Well, I tried to minimize that contact as much as possible, making sure to brake a little early and softly (so as to not be rear-ended by close followers behind). I hold my line and turn in to the first part of the chicane, then all the late-brakers come flying in and like a wave of water from a flash-flood, they take more than half the field out with them - myself included. Only a handful of cars make it out unscathed and they decide to restart the race. Fine with me.

Second attempt. More or less the same thing happens only not quite as bad. Of course I still get caught up in the chaos. -_- After the first 2-3 hits, I thought, "I'm ok, I got this" and rode it out on the grass, but nope. Some people just can't seem to dive side by side without making "contact" and/or cannot handle being passed, so I lose a few more places thanks to that guy who sends me careening off into the wall on the long high-speed right-hander. At this point my car is badly damaged and it automatically puts me back in the pits. I take off to salvage what I can of this race and manage to finish mid-pack.

I totally understand *some* contact in a situation like this, but this was beyond excessive. Far too many were braking far too late and using others as bumpers to get around the corner. The "nudge" from the person beside me that sent me into the wall was deliberate and is not the first time it's happened to me in AC. I would expect this from Forza (and indeed it happened when I played that all the time) but this is supposed to be a sim. I don't know. I'm sure some or all of you share my opinion that "clean" racing is much more fun. I just don't understand this "win at any cost" mentality. The people I see doing this aren't coming in first place all the time and aren't even very good to begin with, so it's not like their defending or fighting for the top spot on some leaderboard. 

Bleh, I need to find a good group to race with. :P You guys are good, but our schedules don't always line up. :/  

Sorry, just had to vent a little. ;)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

So I jumped into a GT3 race in AC last night in the Z4. The track was Monza (a track I know quite well), I didn't have enough time to do a proper quali lap and the one good lap I did have a chance to pull off was ruined by some idiot who stopped dead on the track. So that placed me mid-pack, which was fine. I like a good challenge. ;)

Then we started the race... oh boy... *facepalm*. First attempt to start the race was a complete disaster. As most of you probably know, that first chicane is an absolute nightmare to get through in a pack without making any contact. Well, I tried to minimize that contact as much as possible, making sure to brake a little early and softly (so as to not be rear-ended by close followers behind). I hold my line and turn in to the first part of the chicane, then all the late-brakers come flying in and like a wave of water from a flash-flood, they take more than half the field out with them - myself included. Only a handful of cars make it out unscathed and they decide to restart the race. Fine with me.

Second attempt. More or less the same thing happens only not quite as bad. Of course I still get caught up in the chaos. -_- After the first 2-3 hits, I thought, "I'm ok, I got this" and rode it out on the grass, but nope. Some people just can't seem to dive side by side without making "contact" and/or cannot handle being passed, so I lose a few more places thanks to that guy who sends me careening off into the wall on the long high-speed right-hander. At this point my car is badly damaged and it automatically puts me back in the pits. I take off to salvage what I can of this race and manage to finish mid-pack.

I totally understand *some* contact in a situation like this, but this was beyond excessive. Far too many were braking far too late and using others as bumpers to get around the corner. The "nudge" from the person beside me that sent me into the wall was deliberate and is not the first time it's happened to me in AC. I would expect this from Forza (and indeed it happened when I played that all the time) but this is supposed to be a sim. I don't know. I'm sure some or all of you share my opinion that "clean" racing is much more fun. I just don't understand this "win at any cost" mentality. The people I see doing this aren't coming in first place all the time and aren't even very good to begin with, so it's not like their defending or fighting for the top spot on some leaderboard. 

Bleh, I need to find a good group to race with. :P You guys are good, but our schedules don't always line up. :/  

Lol!

In the league race I'm in everyone takes it extremely easy for the first lap or two and gets spaced out a bit before making any real moves.

Sometimes this causes me to lose positions early on, but since the race is so long it all has time to equalize and everyone gets the position that they deserve.

The one exception to this was at Watkins Glen, when someone slammed into the back of me going into the chicane after the straight, causing me to fall back to last and having to pit. Luckily they didn't take me completely out though. And those were the difficult days with the iPad... lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Lol!

In the league race I'm in everyone takes it extremely easy for the first lap or two and gets spaced out a bit before making any real moves.

Sometimes this causes me to lose positions early on, but since the race is so long it all has time to equalize and everyone gets the position that they deserve.

The one exception to this was at Watkins Glen, when someone slammed into the back of me going into the chicane after the straight, causing me to fall back to last and having to pit. Luckily they didn't take me completely out though. And those were the difficult days with the iPad... lol

If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the league you race in? Might have to join. ;) 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

So I jumped into a GT3 race in AC last night in the Z4. The track was Monza (a track I know quite well), I didn't have enough time to do a proper quali lap and the one good lap I did have a chance to pull off was ruined by some idiot who stopped dead on the track. So that placed me mid-pack, which was fine. I

only join servers which say MR or minorating enabled. it keeps all the bullshit out. 

Listen if you care.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the league you race in? Might have to join. ;)

http://www.the100bulletsleague.com/

Spoiler

only join servers which say MR or minorating enabled. it keeps all the bullshit out. 

Thanks. Good to know. :)

Thanks. Will check it out. :)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

So while we calmly twiddle our thumbs waiting for the DLC to drop, here's something interesting: Tony's Racing just published a video revealing his findings about launch times in all cars in the GT3 class for Project CARS. The video was originally intended to address the ESL start procedure, but following recent changes on their side where starts are now rolling and not standing, this is more for your own knowledge. Do note that the M3 (E92) GT2, Continental GT3, and V8 Vantage GTE are not permitted for use in ESL events.

1463864669842909985.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

thought id try and record a lap with the 935 around nords, as always whenever i use fraps i shit myself and dont drive well at all.

Listen if you care.

here is my struggle to drive the 935, its was extremely hard to drive with paddles, trying it with a h pattern didnt go too well. also sorry for the music, forgot to turn it off. i have to use abs because its very hard to not use abs with the stock dfgt pedals.

Listen if you care.

Hows testing on the GT going? @brownninja97 :)

0Dagys_-2015_417821.jpg

@MEC-777

Following it's successful debut at Calabogie Motorsports Park, then an outing at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, the Multimatic development team of Maxwell and Johnson (both currently drivers for the GT350R-C in CTSC) took the GTE spec car to Road America for some more testing. Lap times were around 2:04, less than a second off the pole lap times of the current GT-LM cars. They also did top-speed tests at Michelin's facilities, but no info was released.

Keep in mind that these cars are starting to be built to 2016 spec, so unsure of how they'll stack up to the digital models.

Daily sports car also has a pretty brief write up on all the upcoming GT3/GTE spec cars racing in 2016: http://www.dailysportscar.com/2015/10/07/gt3-the-2016-crop-new-cars-revised-cars-three-we-wont-see-yet.html

Folding@Home | BOINC

Hows testing on the GT going? @brownninja97 :)

@MEC-777

Following it's successful debut at Calabogie Motorsports Park, then an outing at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, the Multimatic development team of Maxwell and Johnson (both currently drivers for the GT350R-C in CTSC) took the GTE spec car to Road America for some more testing. Lap times were around 2:04, less than a second off the pole lap times of the current GT-LM cars. They also did top-speed tests at Michelin's facilities, but no info was released.

Keep in mind that these cars are starting to be built to 2016 spec, so unsure of how they'll stack up to the digital models.

Daily sports car also has a pretty brief write up on all the upcoming GT3/GTE spec cars racing in 2016: http://www.dailysportscar.com/2015/10/07/gt3-the-2016-crop-new-cars-revised-cars-three-we-wont-see-yet.html

not much just in the process of getting it under 200k polys which is a pain in the ass. still guessing on the physics, still getting beaten by porsche as it should.

Listen if you care.

And while we wait for Dream Pack 2 to drop "sometime" today, let's have a look back at what we got in DP1 and the bonus content in v1.2. :)

As always, links have been updated in post #1.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Very eagerly awaiting DP2 for Assetto. I haven't played AC much since I bought PCars. Will be nice to change it up for a bit. :) 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

if you go on the assetto corsa forums you woudl know, we are losing our fucking minds waiting. from teenagers to middleaged people to the retired, we have all turned into 5 year olds the day before christmas.

Listen if you care.

And I don't even have the game yet... Much less DP1

Spoiler

So the imminent version 1.3 (and Dream Pack 2) brings a whole new bunch of improvements, features and novelties.
Here's some previews regarding the driving (I wanted to write "warnings" but it sounded a bit too harsh tongue emoticon )

64bit - 32bit.
Nothing changes in terms of driving and physics between the two. 64bits though permits addressing bigger chunks of memory and can do stuff like saving bigger replays. I do not know if this is already enabled by Stefano, but if not, will be in the future. Certainly 64bit is the way forward, so start updating too...

Physics:
- New ABS system which now supports 1,2,3,4 channels. Cars should stop better now. (obviously realistic distances)
- Active differentials also at the rear wheel drive cars. I'm not talking EDLs supporting mecchanical diffs but actual active differentials. They can do some great tricks... try the M4, Ferrari 458, Ferrari LaFerrari for some amazing results.
- EDL differentials now active also at the front of AWD active systems. Yes we managed to eliminate some (not all) understeer from the Por... sorry RUF AWD. The Nissan GT-R pulls some amazing tricks too.
- Modified Front splitter height sensitivity for some cars will make some famous turns not so easy to do.
- Added wheel offset simulation in suspension so that you can simulate more easily and accurately the correct suspension scrub. Scrub value is also available in the dev app "suspensions"

V5 Tyre model:
Our tyre model evolves with each release and this is a big step forward! We now have completely reworked load sensitivity equations, new over the peak curve, different flat-spotting based also on load, modified and corrected rolling resistance equations, new heating values and simulation of both surface and core temperatures with speed (from air speed) sensible cool down and more. All of that in the core system

Because of all those changes in the core system, we have put a massive effort to completely rework all the tyres for all the cars. That's more than 130 files each of one with at least 2 compounds, usually 3, sometimes 5... the struggle was (is) real.

As such, the bad news is that some of the cars are still on the V4 tyre model (which is still compatible so your mods also are not broken). The good news is that there are just 7 cars that are still on the V4 model, namely:
Ferrari 312T, Lamborghini Miura SV, Lotus 49, Lotus 98T, Lotus EXOS 125 (and S1), Shelby Cobra 427.
As you can see, they are all either extreme single seaters or vintage tyres. We need some studying to do for them and couldn't make it in time. Expect an update soon™

All the other cars are on the brand new V5 tyre model!

What to expect in terms of driving?
Nothing and everything.
As usual we have a pretty decent idea on what a tyre should do and that hasn't changed, so we don't believe you'll feel something completely new. More of a global improvement of weak points of the old model. Nevertheless my advice is: Forget everything. Forget your laptimes, forget your setups, forget your FFB settings, actually set everything to 100% gain as we changed how the FFB handles for all cars too.
Just drive, from scratch, without any muscle memory.

A few notes.
- Heat your tyres slowly. It will need 1 to 2 laps to bring the tyres to proper temperature both surface and internally in the core. The surface will keep going up and down but the core will stabilise. Then start to push. Otherwise use the tyre blankets
- What was the core temperature on the apps is now surface. Don't go crazy on the surface temperature. It is VERY variable now. It will go up and down in terms of mere seconds! What you need is a proper temp range on turn in, apex, exit. Ignore what it does at high speed on the straights, that's how it works. (look at some F1 heat cameras videos on youtube to understand the effect).
- Cars are even more sensitive to setup now. One click at a time.
- Did you spun out? It happens. But be VERY careful when you rejoin. It really takes nothing to overheat the tyres while doing burnouts to get back on track. The next turn might be fatal! Take it easy for at least 2-3 turns to cool the tyres down.

And a "mea culpa". The new heat tyre model is extremely complicated. We should have made a proper app or proper messages to warn you when the tyres are cold, overheated, good or bad condition. We didn't make it. We apologize, we will try to do it... err... soon™. Please be kind and have patience, it's complicated for us too and days have only 32 hours.

update comes just under an hour after this post.

Listen if you care.

- EDL differentials now active also at the front of AWD active systems. Yes we managed to eliminate some (not all) understeer from the Por... sorry RUF AWD. The Nissan GT-R pulls some amazing tricks too.V5

Tyre model:

Our tyre model evolves with each release and this is a big step forward! We now have completely reworked load sensitivity equations, new over the peak curve, different flat-spotting based also on load, modified and corrected rolling resistance equations, new heating values and simulation of both surface and core temperatures with speed (from air speed) sensible cool down and more. All of that in the core system

Because of all those changes in the core system, we have put a massive effort to completely rework all the tyres for all the cars. That's more than 130 files each of one with at least 2 compounds, usually 3, sometimes 5... the struggle was (is) real.

What to expect in terms of driving?

Nothing and everything.

As usual we have a pretty decent idea on what a tyre should do and that hasn't changed, so we don't believe you'll feel something completely new. More of a global improvement of weak points of the old model. Nevertheless my advice is: Forget everything. Forget your laptimes, forget your setups, forget your FFB settings, actually set everything to 100% gain as we changed how the FFB handles for all cars too.

Just drive, from scratch, without any muscle memory.

A few notes.

- Heat your tyres slowly. It will need 1 to 2 laps to bring the tyres to proper temperature both surface and internally in the core. The surface will keep going up and down but the core will stabilise. Then start to push. Otherwise use the tyre blankets

- What was the core temperature on the apps is now surface. Don't go crazy on the surface temperature. It is VERY variable now. It will go up and down in terms of mere seconds! What you need is a proper temp range on turn in, apex, exit. Ignore what it does at high speed on the straights, that's how it works. (look at some F1 heat cameras videos on youtube to understand the effect).

8a4deeebdfe02e5b44d32287a8599369.jpgà

Great, now to change my FFB settings all over again! Other than that, the tire models have me intrigued; that and diffs should prove to be an interesting mix, might as well compare lap times with 1.2.5. Interesting note on the diffs though, especially considering the improvement on the GTR NISMO from 1.2 to 1.2.5.

Now to see how well AC's temp model compares to PCARS (probably better, its not as easy to view telemetry in the former)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Folding@Home | BOINC

-snip-

Night theme = blank post. Had to highlight in order to read. ;)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler

Great, now to change my FFB settings all over again! Other than that, the tire models have me intrigued; that and diffs should prove to be an interesting mix, might as well compare lap times with 1.2.5. Interesting note on the diffs though, especially considering the improvement on the GTR NISMO from 1.2 to 1.2.5.

Now to see how well AC's temp model compares to PCARS (probably better, its not as easy to view telemetry in the former)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Yeah I just had to turn my FFB gain up to 150% in AC as it felt very weak after playing PCars a lot. Now I'll have to reset and start over. :P 

Looks like a lot of changes in terms of even more realism. Bring it! :D

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

HTPC:

Spoiler

Laptops:

Spoiler

NAS:

Spoiler