Lian Li creates the "luggage" PC case

zMeul

sources: http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/cases_cooling/lian_li_creates_a_luggage_style_pc_chassis/1 / http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-tu300/

Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-TU300 portable PC chassis. The largest of the TU series, the TU-300 packs a full ATX-size computer into a rugged, portable chassis compact enough to count as carry-on luggage. Alongside the case is its optional wheeled trolly accessory for the traveler. Its thick aluminum construction, locking mechanisms, and reinforced corners keep delicate components safe from bumps and pokes.

02052121200l.jpg02052121977l.jpg
02052121941l.jpg02052121179l.jpg
02052121355l.jpg

Product Features of the PC-TU300

Full ATX motherboard support in a portable chassis
Ruggedized walls and side panels
Side panels, drive bays and PCI expansions slots use tool-free design
Sturdy handle and optional luggage-like trolley wheels
Bottom-to-top thermal solution
Accommodates full size enthusiast components
Hot swappable tool-less drive bay
Dimensions:

• (W)218mm
  • (H)398mm
  • (D)440mm

MSRP: PC-TU300A $229.9 USD, PC-TU300X $249.9 USD
Availability: Early October in the US

---

one thing is kinda' unclear to me, Aluminium?!?! it is plain Al or is it Duraluminium, because plain Al is just too soft

So they attached some wheels and a couple handles to a PC case?

6357831569425017031555487571_office13.gi

Why has no one pointed out that this thing will damage your components if you roll it around? 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

This is for lan and esport guys. Also pros who stop at locations for days at a time I suspect.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Sweet. I love Lian Li's hot swap HDD PCB's (have them in my v700wx too).

You can fit a lot of AMD graphics cards in that thing :P

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

maybe theres a special button so it transforms into a laptop

we already got nice portable cases like the corsair graphit 380t and other ones... just without a "trolley grip"

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Now how would the TSA react when they see that metal box, open it up and find a lot of wires and a lot of electronics that they don't understand?

It's a case with a handle... it's been done before

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Eh, why not?

I'd rather have this than another completely plastic "HARDCORE GAMER" case. 

Nothing says hardcore like Georgia font...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

It's a case with a handle... it's been done before

But its nice pretty aluminum.

And it is sturdied for travel

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

cool, but not something I'd be interested in buying.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Now how would the TSA react when they see that metal box, open it up and find a lot of wires and a lot of electronics that they don't understand?

lmao true 

Should of made it m-atx, put the PSU in the regular spot at the bottom then have hdd cages in the front.

Why has no one pointed out that youll get tackled at an airport for having this for obvious reasons...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

But its nice pretty aluminum.

And it is sturdied for travel

I'm pretty sure stainless steel is sturdy enough. What matters is that if it gets shaken a lot or falls from even a small height the parts inside may get damaged. Specifically, a large graphics card would really suffer from that to the point where it might bend the pcie slot or fall out.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm pretty sure stainless steel is sturdy enough. What matters is that if it gets shaken a lot or falls from even a small height the parts inside may get damaged. Specifically, a large graphics card would really suffer from that to the point where it might bend the pcie slot or fall out.

Yeah.

But this case is pretty.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

So if you walk around with that and people see what's inside and they call the cops thinking its a bomb. Good Job Lian li.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

And no GPU support bracket?

Lol, a CPU bracket support would just create a nice breaking point for when it is thrown around the airport luggage system.

Seriously their smaller itx carrying case was fine, this one should just be called "The liability accelerator!"

-------

Current Rig

-------

Lol, a CPU bracket support would just create a nice breaking point for when it is thrown around the airport luggage system.

Seriously their smaller itx carrying case was fine, this one should just be called "The liability accelerator!"

Well, I think that people who would use this case might also use dedicated GPU instead of onboard..

And rolling it around on a trip is sure to cause lot of vibration and shock..

So that's why I mentioned the apparent lack of support bracket for heavyweighted heatsink for some gpu

So, uh, where's the monitor?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Why has no one pointed out that youll get tackled at an airport for having this for obvious reasons...

Lol I was gonna say the same thing. What a way to always be stopped at the airport lol. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.