I had a weird LTT related dream last night,

FoxxyRin

No idea why I'm posting this, but I found it hilarious.

So last night, I had a dream where I was apparently dating Taran, and he managed to convince Linus to hire me. (He drove me to work on his bike and everything LOL.) They didn't really have a job I could do since I hate being on camera and I'm not really qualified to do the filming or editing, so I basically ended up being the person who cleaned up after all the messes that end up happening (mostly after Channel Super Fun shenanigans). The dream was pretty much like living in a CSF video for a good chunk of it, and at some point I was talking to Luke about ideas for a new video, and we got the idea to have a water cooling fight. We ordered GALLONS of all sorts of colors of UV coolant, and filled all sorts of things up with it. Super Soakers, water balloons, and Linus even cheated by ghetto-rigging a pump, car battery, and bucket full of coolant, to make some weird super shooter. We then rigged up the warehouse with black lights (the dream apparently took place back when it was empty), and went to town. Everyone was soaked, glowing mess. It was pretty damn amazing, though. Also, at some point, Luke and Linus started making out, which was somewhat expected but still really weird.

TL;DR: Got a job at LMG by dating Taran. Ended up coming up with the most epic water fight ever. Luke and Linus OTP♥.

On a side note, doing a water balloon fight filled with UV dyed coolant would be pretty baller for a video. Too bad it's probably not a good thing to get drenched in.

No idea why I'm posting this, but I found it hilarious.

So last night, I had a dream where I was apparently dating Taran, and he managed to convince Linus to hire me. (He drove me to work on his bike and everything LOL.) They didn't really have a job I could do since I hate being on camera and I'm not really qualified to do the filming or editing, so I basically ended up being the person who cleaned up after all the messes that end up happening (mostly after Channel Super Fun shenanigans). The dream was pretty much like living in a CSF video for a good chunk of it, and at some point I was talking to Luke about ideas for a new video, and we got the idea to have a water cooling fight. We ordered GALLONS of all sorts of colors of UV coolant, and filled all sorts of things up with it. Super Soakers, water balloons, and Linus even cheated by ghetto-rigging a pump, car battery, and bucket full of coolant, to make some weird super shooter. We then rigged up the warehouse with black lights (the dream apparently took place back when it was empty), and went to town. Everyone was soaked, glowing mess. It was pretty damn amazing, though. Also, at some point, Luke and Linus started making out, which was somewhat expected but still really weird.

TL;DR: Got a job at LMG by dating Taran. Ended up coming up with the most epic water fight ever. Luke and Linus OTP♥.

On a side note, doing a water balloon fight filled with UV dyed coolant would be pretty baller for a video. Too bad it's probably not a good thing to get drenched in.

Status Update.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

well, that is certainly something else xD. This has got to be the post of the day :lol:

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I had a dream that LTT got hacked and last night I spent hours recovering accounts of everything.

I lost my Snapchat, my Origin & my ebay. I have them back now!

Wait that wasn't a dream!

well, that is certainly something else xD. This has got to be the post of the day :lol:

No, now this is the thread of the day. I bet linus has had this dream a few times,

Linus%20Lambo.png

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Linus%20Lambo.png

Why would he want that car? We all know his pink/orange/green masterpiece is a million times better!

Why would he want that car? We all know his pink/orange/green masterpiece is a million times better!

You must be new here

Molex to SATA, lose all your data