Mastercase series, what would you change?

MzCatieB

So i was REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on coolermasters casemaster 5 pro but after watching several reviews and unboxing i changed my mind, not that its a horrible looking case but because of its size.

There is one thing i am most disappointed in when it comes to this case and thats its a mid tower Only (currently) i feel that a Full tower variation would be amazing,

Also allow the front/top/bottom pannels to be interchangeable (that way you can choose the angle and rotation of your motherboard) would be a nice feature (im getting somewhat bored of the standard layout options being everywhere and all the 90'/reverse mounted motherboard option cases being overly expensive (just my opinion))

Also maybe sound dampening panel replacements (for the sound conscious people out there)

Character artist in the Games industry.

It's not a cube case, and as such doesn't have a horizontal motherboard tray. I would change that.

#CubeCaseMasterRace

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah, i agree with what your saying. it tried, and tried well, but tbh I feel like they didn't quite get the home run. 

It would have been cool if they only sold the chassis for cheap and then all of the side panels and other components were to be bought separately. Allowing for some really diverse constructions. Although doing that probably wouldn't have been feasible in terms of manufacturing and all those sort of logistics. 

The case never tickled my fancy in an atheistic way either. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

It's not a cube case, and as such doesn't have a horizontal motherboard tray. I would change that.

#CubeCaseMasterRace

I agree, I <3 cases like this.

I just don't like the concept. To me, the Mastercase is a pretty generic looking case with few real features to set it apart from the existing case market other than customisability, which really isn't important to me. Fractal's Define series has silence, the HAF series from CM has high levels of airflow, InWin's cases are beautifully innovative, whereas the Mastercase really doesn't do much other than the whole customisability thing, which as I have said before doesn't tickle my fancy much.

TL;DR Too plain looking and not enough special features for me to consider it ATM.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I like how it looks. Far too many cases are just boxes. I'm waiting for more options though. Sound dampening panels would be great. A smaller side panel window. I really don't like the current massive one with the tinted bottom section. I would like a full front mesh for those of us who are never going to use the 5.25" bays. Maybe a side fan intake.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

Tweeted Coolermaster about them doing a full tower version... not gonna confirm anything but: 

post-2896-0-94718000-1443709955.jpg

More feedback means more <3 in future revisions :3

Character artist in the Games industry.