iPhone 6S has interference in the audio jack

PhantomTates

He tested it in apple store on several iphone 6s and all of them had the same issue

Did he test it on all 15 million or so that were sold in the first couple of days? No? Then he can't say they all have the issue.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Did he test it on all 15 million or so that were sold in the first couple of days? No? Then he can't say they all have the issue.

Right, because that's how software/hardware issues are confirmed, by testing it on all devices

If you don't have any idea what you're talking about, then you probably shouldn't speak. If you knew a single thing about Lachlan you'd know that he only buys iphones, and his computer is a mac. He loves all apple products besides the earpods. He has consistently claimed that the iPhone and iPod has top level playback, even testing it against sony walkman's etc. claiming that he prefers the sound to most mobile dap's and that it makes no sense to carry one along with the phone. If anyone is being sensationalist here, it's you, for not only doing 0 research and acting like you're speaking in absolute facts, but also for going so far out of your way to make this against a company that he openly endorses. If you even watched any of the videos he made about this you'd know that he said he tested multiple phones in the apple store and they all had the problem. He STILL said he wasn't confirming it was wrong on EVERY device, but JUST the ones he tested. Keep your ridiculous agenda going though.

Acting like I'm speaking in absolute facts? What? I didn't even say anything that is untrue. I specifically stated "I don't doubt he is having the issue".

The only "facts" I stated were that people love to piss on competing companies of the ones they favour, which is true. And that people would blow this issue out of proportion, which is also true because pretty much anything to do with Apple gets blown out of proportion, good or bad.

Which agenda would it be that I have exactly? I don't even own any Apple products and have no reason to be favourably biased towards them. I'm more of a Microsoft fan than anything. I'm just calling this issue like it is, blown out of proportion.

Sounds like you're just butthurt because you feel like I took at shot at your favourite YouTuber.

Right, because that's how software/hardware issues are confirmed, by testing it on all devices

If you want to make an implication that all devices are affected, then yes, you generally need to be able to prove that all devices are affected.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

being iPhones are usually looked to for better audio quality, this disappoints me. And I hope Apple does something about it.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

#noisegate

It's funny, because a noise gate is something that would actually fix this issue. (in the PA world a noise gate is something that cuts off a source if the signal falls below a certain level, they're normally used to remove static and other background noise that you don't want)

What's that? Apple products are over-priced, under-performing, under-equipped pieces of crap?

Simply not possible. I mean it's not like they've purposefully left out a technology that's almost 15 years old or anything.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9662/iphone-6s-and-iphone-6s-plus-preliminary-results

Are you sure "under-performing" is what you meant to say?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

It's funny, because a noise gate is something that would actually fix this issue. (in the PA world a noise gate is something that cuts off a source if the signal falls below a certain level, they're normally used to remove static and other background noise that you don't want)

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9662/iphone-6s-and-iphone-6s-plus-preliminary-results

Are you sure "under-performing" is what you meant to say?

touche.