Do you know any teenagers who use android

YT2002

In my school all my friends like and own iphones and here I am with my moto g 2014. But majority of kids in my school like Iphones. Is this different in your school? I know maybe 1 person with a gs3

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

when I was in school it was a 50-50 cut...I think, I never really cared about other people to check

80-20% where I am - 20% being android, rest being iSheep

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Almost everyone at my school uses an iPhone, but there are a few who use Android.

Better question for me would be "do you know any teenagers who use iOS?"

I maybe know 2 people personally who use iOS.. Other than that all Android.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Better question for me would be "do you know any teenagers who use iOS?"

I maybe know 2 people personally who use iOS.. Other than that all Android.

Wow. Well Im in australia and even though iphones cost over $1000 teens still buy them. As you get in the older years there are less (year 7s have lots of iphones) I guees as you get older you realise that there is more than just the iphone, I personally dont hate apple

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

I am in high school and here most of the people own Samsung. Quite annoying it is.

I recently got a moto g 2015 to replace my 2 year old nokia lumia 620 so yay! Also iphone 4(s) are pretty common at my school and some people have the 5 and 6.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

3 years ago I say lots of samsung s3's when I went to Gold Coast and no iPhones. and back at school, there was only iPhones.

Today, I still see only iPhones, I know my school has lots of Xbone and isheep!

I use a G4 and chuckle everytime I see my friends bring out bulky power banks and wall chargers.

I just swap my battery and ask "where to next?"

Thug life.

Lol sounds like those"wall hugger" ads from samsung

3 years ago I say lots of samsung s3's when I went to Gold Coast and no iPhones. and back at school, there was only iPhones.

Today, I still see only iPhones, I know my school has lots of Xbone and isheep!

Unfortunately no year 7s but me are part of the PCMR. I dont despise consoles however

My school = Android Squad

though most people are like... MAH GOSH I WIEASH  I HADZS AN AIFONE

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Couple years ago in my school most of the people were using android or symbian, heck maybe even java based phones. Spending 1k euro for a phone in small village seems unreasonable.
In university I'm seeing androids mostly. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

My school = Android Squad

though most people are like... MAH GOSH I WIEASH  I HADZS AN AIFONE

Damn I wish I was in your school. Then we could talk about doind cool stuff on our pohones

I use Android. Most people here have iPhones and say that Android is crap and all that stuff. I give them the usual middle finger.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Honestly don't think I have seen a single person with a android phone at my school... I'm still deciding on where to go with my first phone android or IOS. 

When I went to school, I guess it was 65\35 andoird\ios, since the iphone 4 was released that year the amount went up to about 55/45 I guess.

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

All of the girls use iphones for the most part. it's 60% droid and 40% iphone for the guys. I had a nexus5 and i switched to a 5s because of how bad the battery life is. Hopefully the new nexus 5 will have good battery.

For my high school it seems like iPhone is the most common, I would say about 70/30 or 60/40. But most of the other people have really low end Android phones and seem to blame the OS over their cheap phones.

At my school:

About 70/30 to iPoo for the girls

About 60/40 to Android for the guys

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my class:

Girls: 7 iPhone, 4 Android.

Boys: 1 iPohne, 11 Android, 2 Windows Phone.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7