How many times you been banned for hacking.

xTrixieHD

zero bans.. because I'm not a hacker faggot :)

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Never for actually hacking.

I have been kicked because someone thought i was aimbotting with a sniper rifle.

The guy i kept getting easy hits on was just too slow and got angry at me because he sucked

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When I was like 10 I got banned for using an aimbot & wallhack on cs:s. I made a new steam account to deal with this.

I used to have a small goldfarm (around 20 accounts farming at a time) for runescape 2007 so I'll exlude that as I honestly don't know how many bans (a lot). But my main account got banned 3 times on 2007  (I had quit so I decided to yolo bot, bit of a regret because I never went back to 07 and eventually legit maxed on rs3). One of the bans mysteriously vanished otherwise my account is fine to play on + I have no intention of botting again so I'm not worried about it. My PC started off because of the money I made from goldfarming (although was later funded by my first job).

Otherwise no other bans :D.

I got banned from steam once, my little brother used my credit card to buy a game and I didn't know. So when I got a text saying my bank account had been used at 3am, I charged back and they banned me... On the first day of steam summer sale, and you know how slow steam support is. Missed the whole thing.

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

I got banned permanently off Club Penguin

I got a message saying that my penguin was banned for 24 hours

3 days later I was still banned

It's been 2 months, and still no unban

Disney pls

Once, After 300 hours or so of playing TF2 I got bored of it so I decided to try something different so I downloaded hacks (Aim and walls) and had some fun played a few games and then a couple of days later I got Vac(This was 679 days ago). Don't worry I'm pass that now. :)

I got a VAC ban on MW2.

But then again, who doesn't have a VAC ban on that game?

I also got banned countless times on minecraft servers for insane griefing. I remember I found a freecam dupe glitch back in beta 1.7 and it worked up until final 1.2.5, so I could easily get supplies for mass grief easily.

And I can't  forget GMod DarkRP. I got banned on at least 40 of those for various things.

0 VAC bans so far. But when it comes to when I played Minecraft 6 years ago.... I'm proud to say that I have been banned off of over 700 Minecraft servers. Hehe I know. Im a bad boy.

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~