How many times you been banned for hacking.

xTrixieHD

Years ago when Halo PC was a thing, I had to whitelist servers that wouldn't ban me. Some excuses include that my ping is too high to lead like I do, and that 3sking is too hard to go back and forth.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Once on a Battlefield 4 server for correcting an admin. 

Never been banned for hacking. 

for hacking never. for high ping once, but I don't play that many online games, and none in recent past

Probably should've because of Payday 2, but do the devs even care?

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

0 bans because i dont need to cheat to have fun/be good.

i have been kicked off a few tf2 servers though, they didnt like that i was a really good sniper.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I don't think it's "normal" for ordinary games to accumulate multiple hacking bans.  :huh:

Unless they're chronic hackers, anyway.

i got banned from a minecraft server , i used xray+fly hack :P

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0 I don't install mods and I dont hack

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

None I only "cheat" on gta v single player for fun..ie give max health, armour and ammo and then go on a killing spree without using the cheats again and see how long I last. It's especially good with the score counter mod.
Seriously though, don't be a fucktard and cheat online.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I got banned from one of the GTA:SA multiplayer servers once.  I had given the Rancher the handling line from a plane.  They weren't too pleased when the demolition derby started and I took off.  I was only demonstrating a huge flaw in their anticheat, but they banned me rather than going after the people who really abused the same trick to have an advantage.

Apart from that, never. I don't cheat.

Too many to count tbh, banned from alot of Day of Defeat 1.3 servers back in the day, same with Counter Strike 1.6. CSGO i've had a few people post on my steam page calling me a cheater etc.

I got ps3 console banned over 20 times. I once modded a dodge ram 1500 in grand turismo to have 1,000,000hp, and be lifted 200m high. I could crash servers with that thing.

Blackops 1, maked a gun that could shoot out dogs, and made the rpg have 1200rpm, unlimited ammo.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Never, but i have had multiple cooldowns in CSGO :P

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I've been banned from about three different Battlefield 3 servers for hacking when clearly I was being mlg aha.

i may have pretended to be GFrazier Forum mode with a name that almost looked the same blue text and all. would make a fake annoncment on the diablo 2 Beta release date. Back then youjust deleted your cookie and the  ban was lifted took a bit to get rid of me.

All the times I want, and that amount of times is zero.

If I cheat in games, it will be on singleplayer mode only.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Between Counterstrike 1.0 and 1.6 and got banned from Public Servers countless times for "cheating"

But i never used a cheat in my life, those pathetic noobs just didnt understand the Game like i did.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

If you are careful in GTA you can hack your RP VERY easily. Just don't do more than fifty levels at a time.

I can't say I've done much research into it, but how? I can't figure it out myself. 

*Note*

Not actually trying to hack, just curious. 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

Never, but i have had multiple cooldowns in CSGO :P

post-104353-0-89256600-1443512974.jpg

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat