Cheapish microphone?

LukaP

Well my 5€ headphones with a mic finally broke, so ill be going standalone.

I need it for just talking over Skype/TS, but it needs to be relatively durable and not crap. Price is flexible but the lower the better ;)

thanks fam :3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

vmoda boom mic?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

vmoda boom mic?

:)

Well i meant more like a desktop one xD

plus my pc is under my desk xD not suitable to put a mic there xD

blue snow flake?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It's the Blue Snowball. I have one, value for money. Not for Skype though, it's overkill.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

the zalman is really good though..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

It's the Blue Snowball. I have one, value for money. Not for Skype though, it's overkill.

no it's not. there is also the Blue Snowflake, which is cheaper than the snowball.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowflake-USB-Microphone/dp/B0012AUHXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443110111&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+snowflake

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

It's more convenient than a desktop mic imo. Just clip it onto your headphone cable and you're good to go.

The sound quality is amaze for $8. I use one myself. #noragrets