Need to make sure staff have downloaded/read safety bulletins

monster_mm

I remember when Linus/Luke spoke about their sponsor quickbooks and how you were able to tell once a client had seen the invoice that had been sent. This idea prompted me to find a similar solution for my workplace.

We have occupational health and safety bulletins/info/attachments which needs to be sent out periodically to staff. It's no point sending it to staff if they don't read it.
My question to you; has anyone come across something or know of a solution to get some kind of verification that they at least had a look at it?

We use gmail for our work emails. Is there an email based solution for this?
Is there an app? Most of us have access to android tablets/phones. But Ideally an app that has cross platform support to cover all basis.
Is there a web based service? Free or paid.

Appreciate your input!

Regards,
monster.

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Thanks Kirky2k15,

This may help in the interim, I'll look into it a bit more. But we were hoping for something that was a little more attachment specific. 

Mailchimp, which can be used to send out emails, has a feature where you can track whether recipients have:

1. Opened the email
  2. Downloaded the attachments, clicked on links etc.

It is designed for email marketing but can work for staff bulletins. They also have apps for iOS and android where you can see who has read the email.

There is a very generous free tier, for 200 email addresses and 10000 emails a month, with paid upgrades available

http://mailchimp.com

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

Mailchimp, which can be used to send out emails, has a feature where you can track whether recipients have:

1. Opened the email
  2. Downloaded the attachments, clicked on links etc.

It is designed for email marketing but can work for staff bulletins. They also have apps for iOS and android where you can see who has read the email.

There is a very generous free tier, for 200 email addresses and 10000 emails a month, with paid upgrades available

http://mailchimp.com

Interesting, I'll have a look into it. Thanks.