[POLL] Best Game so far 2015

Laurysss

Feel free to chat here about any of the games released in 2015. If i had to pick one.... i mean, i couldnt. I had a blast playing Dragonball Xenovers, but then these beautifull games came out - Mad Max and Metal Gear Solid V. I probably would choose MGSV though.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Not impressed by any of them sadly :/ Have not played all, but none of them compelled me to buy them

Only game I thought was great (but have not played myself, because I don't have a Wii U) is Smash 4. Have been watching it a LOT on YouTube and it looks amazing.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Batman if it didn't run like shit and Witcher 3 for me.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Saints Row 4 was released in 2013. You probably mean that expansion pack, which isn't a game in itself.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

MGSV by far the best game Iv'e played this year.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Not impressed by any of them sadly :/ Have not played all, but none of them compelled me to buy them

Only game I thought was great (but have not played myself, because I don't have a Wii U) is Smash 4. Have been watching it a LOT on YouTube and it looks amazing.

Not judging but you are pretty picky then :D

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

GTA V PC isn't an option. I iz disappointed

I deleted it the last sec lol. It cant be game of the year :P

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Feel free to chat here about any of the games released in 2015. If i had to pick one.... i mean, i couldnt. I had a blast playing Dragonball Xenovers, but then these beautifull games came out - Mad Max and Metal Gear Solid V. I probably would choose MGSV though.

Saints Row IV was released in 2013, also those arent all the 2015 releases...

You can't just name a single best game this year.

There's more games which have been totally amazing, but which simply can't be compared to each other because they are so different.

How could you compare Pillars of Eternity to Witcher 3?

How could you compare Ori and the Blind Forest to the games mentioned above?

You can't.

So far, those games are my best games of 2015, and definitely set the new standard in their respective genres. I haven't finished MGSV yet, let's see how that turns out. Oh, and I can't play console exclusives.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

MGSV by far the best game Iv'e played this year.

I think Quiet should be the character of the year .

NAZIS WILL RISE.

GTA V PC isn't an option. I iz disappointed

gta v is like from 2013 or something

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Not judging but you are pretty picky then :D

I guess, but when going over the list I can only see disappointing games, games filled with DLC/micro DLC, reskins (*cough* PES and FIFA *cough*) and just games I don't care about (because it's a system exclusive, because I don't like the genre or because I don't care much for the series).

To be honest, 2015 was not a great year for gaming.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

not the PC version. It's the only thing I've played that came out this year. I've only been playing that, osu! and CSGO (which I have now quit)

I choice Witcher 3 over Metal gear solid 5 because it is what it was made to be.

Mgs 5 is fun and all but it's hands down the worst metal gear game ive played.

Probably because it's story is so damn hollow and mute with has always been one of the metal gear games strongest points.

Witcher 3 on the other felt and played like a refined Witcher game.

I think Quiet should be the character of the year .

Didn't really like her as a buddy, she would always shoot people I was trying to stun and alert all the enemies. 

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Where's Rocket League?

Also WTF why is Saints Row IV there? That game came out in 2013....

Sniper Elite 3 is 2014...

I deleted it the last sec lol. It cant be game of the year :P

You better delete Saints Row IV and Sniper Elite 3 as well then.

I guess, but when going over the list I can only see disappointing games, games filled with DLC/micro DLC, reskins (*cough* PES and FIFA *cough*) and just games I don't care about (because it's a system exclusive, because I don't like the genre or because I don't care much for the series).

To be honest, 2015 was not a great year for gaming.

It was.

Witcher 3 , Pillars of Eternity , Ori and the Blind Forest , MGS V.

Better than last year definitely.

Last year's best game was Wolfenstein and most games were not that good. Shadow of Mordor came pretty close, then there probably was Dragon Age Inquisiton. Also Far Cry 4 , which I didn't really like , Watch Dogs which was average, another CoD game. Oh , I almost forgot about Alien Isolation. That was a really great game, but dragged down by its length. Not sure where I'd rate it , but it definitely should be in the upper half of the top 10. What did I miss? Titanfall, Warframe 2.0 Destiny, The Crew. Ah! Monument Valley. That was really nice.

Needless to say, 2014 was a weird year in gaming, filled with mostly average titles. That's what it was : average.

2015 on the other hand, has had , along with average games, a few really really good ones, games which will remain in their genre's history probably as new standards. Not to mention we are still waiting for other really good games,  such as Fallout 4, maybe Just Cause 3? Probably not Just Cause 3 , but people have high expectations of Fallout 4. Let's see how it will turn out.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

So far, from what I've played, Ori and the Blind Forest.

There's still a lot of games from this year I haven't played yet. 

It was.

Witcher 3 , Pillars of Eternity , Ori and the Blind Forest , MGS V.

Better than last year definitely.

Last year's best game was Wolfenstein and most games were not that good. Shadow of Mordor came pretty close, then there probably was Dragon Age Inquisiton. Also Far Cry 4 , which I didn't really like , Watch Dogs which was average, another CoD game. Oh , I almost forgot about Alien Isolation. That was a really great game, but dragged down by its length. Not sure where I'd rate it , but it definitely should be in the upper half of the top 10. What did I miss? Titanfall, Warframe 2.0 Destiny, The Crew. Ah! Monument Valley. That was really nice.

Needless to say, 2014 was a weird year in gaming, filled with mostly average titles. That's what it was : average.

2015 on the other hand, has had , along with average games, a few really really good ones, games which will remain in their genre's history probably as new standards. Not to mention we are still waiting for other really good games,  such as Fallout 4, maybe Just Cause 3? Probably not Just Cause 3 , but people have high expectations of Fallout 4. Let's see how it will turn out.

Hmm, I guess it's just my opinion.

2015 was/is better so far than 2014, but that os not saying a whole ton

Witcher 3.. Was not that impressed with it, from what I have played. Pillars of Eternity, have never heard of it/played it, Ori seems cool indeed..

MGS.. Still have to play MGS2 on PS2, so don't want to play any other games from the series. Also, it already has DLC after a few days or something...

And yeah, 2014 was not great.

Didn't like DA: Inquisition much from what I have played from it. Shadow of Mordor was 'meh' to me, FC4, haven't played it..

Watch Dogs was pretty bad. 

Hmm, I guess it's just my opinion.

2015 was/is better so far than 2014, but that os not saying a whole ton

Witcher 3.. Was not that impressed with it, from what I have played. Pillars of Eternity, have never heard of it/played it, Ori seems cool indeed..

MGS.. Still have to play MGS2 on PS2, so don't want to play any other games from the series. Also, it already has DLC after a few days or something...

And yeah, 2014 was not great.

Didn't like DA: Inquisition much from what I have played from it. Shadow of Mordor was 'meh' to me, FC4, haven't played it..

Watch Dogs was pretty bad. 

Just realized I forgot Transistor from 2014.

This is a really good summary of 2014 :

Witcher 3. Batman is shit and i dont know the other 2.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO