Windows 10 Bluescreen at 0%

Pinkieseb

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. (0% complete) UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Its being stuck like this for a few hours now. I looked up the store exception thing and most people get past that in seconds. Should I hold down the power button and reboot or will that fuck up the bios? Please help haha xD Never had an issue before Windows 10...

My brother did this to the PC while I was sleeping, my mum says that he doesnt have the password but I highly doubt that. So I've got no idea what caused it.

reset it you'll be fine or it should be anyway

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

reset it you'll be fine or it should be anyway

Reset or restart? Im stuck on the bluescreen, cant do anything except hold down the power button haha

Reset or restart? 

Hold the power button down, turn it all the way off, and turn it back on,

--Thread killer--

Hold the power button down, turn it all the way off, and turn it back on,

Ok shiet here I go xD Belief in your degree xD

Ok. I restarted. Now its a black screen with some writing sorta like MSDOS

Reboot and select proper boot drive or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.

What do I do?

go into the bios by pressing whatever button it says when it first boots, change your boot order to boot from your hard drive

--Thread killer--

go into the bios by pressing whatever button it says when it first boots, change your boot order to boot from your hard drive

My hard drive isnt listen only my CD Drive. Although my external hard drive shows up, I unplugged that and now only the CDROM is there. Have I screwed it up by booting with my external harddrive?

My hard drive isnt listen only my CD Drive. Although my external hard drive shows up, I unplugged that and now only the CDROM is there. Have I screwed it up by booting with my external harddrive?

I doubt it, make sure the cables are connected to the back of the drive that won't show up boot again and see what happens 

also desktop or laptop? and what are your specs

--Thread killer--

I doubt it, make sure the cables are connected to the back of the drive that won't show up boot again and see what happens 

also desktop or laptop? and what are your specs

Laptop. AMD A6 with built in Graphics. 4GB RAM.

Its old and shitty but all I can do until I build my PC.

I dont know about laptop hardware really, no idea how to even open the thing... Whenever I plug in my external hard drive it detects everything again. a CD ROM and 2 seagate harddrives. One of them says UEFI at the front the other doesnt. Should I boot from one of those? 

EDIT - Nvm its ONLY detecting my external hard drive. 

It sure seems to me that your hard drive is dead. 

How would it of died though? From a Windows Store error? Thats what it started as a fucking windows store error -.-

And I think its a BIOS problem because it cant detect the CDROM either, and it was doing it fine an hour ago.

How would it of died though? From a Windows Store error? Thats what it started as a fucking windows store error -.-

And I think its a BIOS problem because it cant detect the CDROM either, and it was doing it fine an hour ago.

To start I believe you were lucky to receive any error at all in this case. As you mentioned there must be something wrong in the BIOS if the system is not detecting any of your drives besides your external drive. You may even want to test the system with another power supply if you have one around but you may have motherboard issues.

The windows store error could have been caused by the drive or connection failing. Does it make the click of death? or sound like it is spinning up and down constantly? Can you hear it spinning (distinct from the cooling fan if you listen to it spin up if you listen closely)

hdd ded

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

• 2 weeks later...

To start I believe you were lucky to receive any error at all in this case. As you mentioned there must be something wrong in the BIOS if the system is not detecting any of your drives besides your external drive. You may even want to test the system with another power supply if you have one around but you may have motherboard issues.

It was a laptop :P We got a new HDD and it works now. But I dont understand how a windows store error can break a HDD. Im back on Windows 7 now and Im very happy.

The windows store error could have been caused by the drive or connection failing. Does it make the click of death? or sound like it is spinning up and down constantly? Can you hear it spinning (distinct from the cooling fan if you listen to it spin up if you listen closely)

No its just dead.

But I dont understand how a windows store error can break a HDD. Im back on Windows 7 now and Im very happy.

It didn't your HDD was already dead, and you were lucky to even get an error at all

--Thread killer--

It was a laptop :P We got a new HDD and it works now. But I dont understand how a windows store error can break a HDD. Im back on Windows 7 now and Im very happy.

No its just dead.

You've got it backwards; The windows store error was caused by the dead HDD.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!