Why are some people Devil Worshippers?

Overkilled

Because notice me sempai

Skip to 1:07

--snip

Anyway, if you think is weird that people worship Satan, look at other religions first :P.

His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and

with a whole tangled mess in the middle.

May your pasta water be forever salted, and may your meatballs be moist

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Because notice me sempai

Skip to 1:07

Anyway, if you think is weird that people worship Satan, look at other religions first :P.

His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and

with a whole tangled mess in the middle.

Lol, I saw this video (and this guy's other videos) he's not a satan worshipper, just likes trolling.

I'm not here to bash relgion but Satanists obviously believe they'll go to hell, how can someone openly accept that?

uh, we basically already live in hell, so there isnt anything much worse :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

For the same reason that people worship a magical beardy man who lives in the sky.

False. Hope.

I'm not some die hard Christian that listens to Christian rock and stuff like that, I havent been to church in over 9 Months but you don't know if he lives in the sky or has a beard because he's never been on earth in human form, you don't even know if he's a man

Why are some people god worshippers?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I'm not some die hard Christian that listens to Christian rock and stuff like that, I havent been to church in over 9 Months but you don't know if he lives in the sky or has a beard because he's never been on earth in human form, you don't even know if he's a man

But why is he being depicted then if no one knows what he looks like? And do you believe Jesus is God? Wasn't he in human form on earth?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

.....Not really addressing the issue of False Hope?

Nevermind the whole "complete lack of any evidence what-so-ever" thing, let's talk about what he looks like.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Supposing they worship Satan and Satan controls hell, wouldn't it be the equivalent of going to heaven for Christians? Being with their deity.

According to scripture, Satan does not control Hell. Hell is supposedly where Satan and his followers will go after judgement has been passed, it's believed to be a punishment prepared by God for the wicked who seek to destroy and fight against God's people. Satan himself resides on Earth as an evil spirit, tempting the masses to break commandments, covenants, etc. That's why in Abrahamic doctrines, he was allowed to be in the Garden of Eden. He wasn't banished from Earth to make his own happy place or anything, he was simply banished from Heaven and the presence of God. Supposedly the whole point of people being on earth is to obtain a physical body and then return to God's presence after some other millennial things happen, resurrection, things like that, so long as they keep the Commandments of God and live their lives to His standards. Satan's punishment for rebelling against God was denial of a physical body, and therefore denial of ever returning to God's presence.

To be honest I couldn't really care. As long as they aren't doing stuff while saying " This is for Satan !" am fine.

The question could really apply to any religion. How do you know what God looks like? Why do you think your going to Heaven ?  What do you worship a giant elephant? Why do people use religion as a evidence to not doing anything wrong?

Why do some people who have a religion don't believe in science and always thank " God " for someone doing something that saved their life instead of the person ?

Why do we even have religion ? Eventually like everything and everyone becomes corrupt and twisted just like ISIS's religion is. So what's the point ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Given how fucked up the world is, if there is a God and a Devil then it's clear who is winning. It's usually preferable to be on the winning team.

Plus, you don't want to be on the bad side of someone who likes corporal punishment.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

The general belief is that God either is a spirit in the form of a man, or in the physical material form of a man. I personally believe the latter.

It's one of the first things outlined in the Old Testament. Humans are believed to have been made in God's image.

I was just posting this. This guy is either a really good actor or batshit insane.  :lol:

He's a troll.

May your pasta water be forever salted, and may your meatballs be moist

R' Amen.

Lol, I saw this video (and this guy's other videos) he's not a satan worshipper, just likes trolling.

I know he's a troll, it was still fun xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

what are they?

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Do not harm little children.

Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

There are some weird ones, but it says do not rape. Not seen that anywhere in the bible -.-

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Why do some people who have a religion don't believe in science and always thank " God " for someone doing something that saved their life instead of the person ?

Why do we even have religion ? Eventually like everything and everyone becomes corrupt and twisted just like ISIS's religion is. So what's the point ?

Sometimes people are just, for some weird reason, unwilling to imagine God as an engineer or an architect. They think that science and religion are totally incompatible. It's an opinion from both sides of the argument. I don't think an eternal and almighty God would use magic to create everything, it makes far more sense to me that He would have used His knowledge of science, engineering, mathematics and pretty much everything else to create stuff. Charles Darwin came up with the Theory of Evolution and was pretty surprised when atheists used it as fuel for their arguments, and christians condemned it as evil and heretical. The man was a staunch Christian. And there are plenty of religious scientists out there. Einstein was a devout Jew. Half of our basis for modern physics comes from a person of faith. The other half comes from another person of slightly-less-devout faith.

And I think that religions become corrupt when their leaders are given by others or themselves incentives to manipulate their faiths and positions of authority for their own personal gain. If you have a system where you have unpaid, voluntary clergy who hold ordinary jobs outside of their offices in a church or religion, there's generally far less room for corruption in that particular denomination, and those sorts of churches do very well indeed.

As an atheist I don't buy into Satanists, it seems a fringe group of non theists who simply want to get a reaction by being deviant, it's stupid and childish. It's kinda like how I've chosen to accept Haruhiism as my religion because it's doesn't really matter and I rather enjoy the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. 

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

This really is what I love about this forum, is that we can (generally) have good, civilized discussions about religion without starting flame wars. Sets it apart from a lot of other forums and settings, in my opinion.

So do you atheists except the small chance that you might go to hell? Are you scared of dying?

So do you atheists except the small chance that you might go to hell? Are you scared of dying?

Do I want to die? No. However, that is the ultimate fate. I could die in 30 seconds, 2 days, or maybe next year. Do you accept the small chance you could be wrong and be judged by Allah? Or Zeus? Perhaps Satan himself? Maybe he's the true God. You have just as much of a chance of going to some sort of judgement as me, other atheists, and people who believe in other religions. And for the record, why should we go to hell? Because we don't believe in a deity that hasn't given sufficient evidence for their existence? Why doesn't he show himself to us if he's real? Really, this goes for any deity.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Do I want to die? No. However, that is the ultimate fate. I could die in 30 seconds, 2 days, or maybe next year. Do you accept the small chance you could be wrong and be judged by Allah? Or Zeus? Perhaps Satan himself? Maybe he's the true God. You have just as much of a chance of going to some sort of judgement as me, other atheists, and people who believe in other religions. And for the record, why should we go to hell? Because we don't believe in a deity that hasn't given sufficient evidence for their existence? Why doesn't he show himself to us if he's real? Really, this goes for any deity.

agreed

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

as an atheist and and anti theist, i dont believe in them nor do i care

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Do you accept the small chance that you might go to hell because you chose the wrong religion? For me I've not had concrete proof presented to me for the existence of a god and I don't feel like I really need one. When I die I die that's it, I don't want to die because I kinda enjoy living.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

same reason people worship a god

cause there morons who don't know any better

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I'm not scared of going to hell, but I'm still fear death. When looking at it objectively, I don't have any reason to be scared of it, but it's just the way the human brain works. Every human is scared of death and 99% of those who tell that they aren't afraid of it are liars.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

There's really no law yet many theories.

No theories become laws.