That "clock" that Mohamed Ahmed made is a 1980's Digital Alarm Clock

ChrisxIxCross

Alright and I'll need the part where he said he wanted to gain academic reputation for his clock, again not just your own reasons.

His personal reputation with the school body is his academic reputation and he lied directly to his peers because he wanted to under his own words "impress my teachers" with his "inventions" which are not his inventions in any respect. Doing so at school directed at the school body of peers is an academic issue of misrepresenting work that his not his own.

How is it my own reason that Amhed states, "I brought the clock to impress my teachers"

Which you state peers includes teachers and students. Which by the way is the entire school itself. He wants to create a favourable impression (impress) which builds his academic reputation through the lie of his invention to his peers. I certainly hope he didn't just want to attract as much non-academic attention (getting arrested) or wanting to physically impress his teachers with the clock (press clock into human).

Your missing the front of that definition again. Why would a quote to the definition of impress have a reference to academic reputation. You don't have the mention of creating reputation because you keep ignoring it and not quoting it. You are also not "we".

If your using the line of though that impress was not to gain a positive/favourable academic reputation building but was only to attract attention to himself your going down that line of crazy conspiracy thought that he intentionally wanted to attract attention to him self without intending for an academic reputation building.

He meant both definitions in that he wanted to gain academic reputation and be noticed by his peers as an inventor. 

This boils down to my original point he should not have been arrested or suspended but the teacher should note down his misrepresentation of other people's work in school during class to teachers. And it should serve as a lesson to him that cheating is wrong even if its not an official exam. Engineering teachers who fail to detect such academic fraud should also be punished with a mark on their record for failing to detect such obvious non-inventing and lack of engineering.

He is already a fraud and liar he did so on live TV and clearly knows what is the guts of a commercial product but never corrected anyone that his invention of a clock is also just a commercial products guts in its entirety. This is all in the same interview as well.

The advantage he has with the scholarships, free stuff, attention, support, positive press, and internships give him an unfair advantage over other inventors many of which are probably far more qualified to get such rewards. Unless a parallel universe is observed in which nothing happened when he brought the clock to school there is no way to accurately tell anymore if his success in the future is not caused by his unjustified reward as a "inventor" or if he actually had the skills to make it on his own. Too many changes to say that his failure of success in the future will tell if he is a fraud or not.

Did he ever claimed he made the clock from scratch?

I don't remember hearing say such thing, he did put the guts of a commercial product and put them inside another case and called him his "invention", even if you make a clock from scratch, you're not "inventing" a clock.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

And now he is on TV claiming that he builds CPUs...

He was mistreated by the police but come on... He is a huge liar. He does not make CPUs. The things he gets given are wasted and should go to people who actually builds things, not just lie about building things.

And now he is on TV claiming that he builds CPUs...

He was mistreated by the police but come on... He is a huge liar. He does not make CPUs. The things he gets given are wasted and should go to people who actually builds things, not just lie about building things.

OK, now that pisses me off.

Now I hope he fails hard once he gets close to do real things and finds out he can't do it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.