What Console games do you wish were on PC?

Jacktastic-Mofo

Definitely Gran Turismo and JJBA All Star Battle. I was about to say a good chunk of classic GameCub and Wii games I used to play, but I realized Dolphin solves most of that.

Give me the rice

the nhl series for me

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Pokemon and probably Zelda.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Well the aliasing and texture quality would be pretty great. I do this with a lot of older games, an example being Twilight Princess in dolphin emulator. I just make it run at DSR 4k, and use high levels of Antiscroptic filtering and it looks far better than I could imagine.

I did a similar thing with wind waker, it looked pretty much identical to the remastered version for the wii u. Not that game really needed a remaster anyway due to the general aesthetics. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

sure it probably needs texture work but there it is. 

That's my point: it doesn't look good. The disc the game is written on just wasn't programmed to run at 4K. It can, but it doesn't look 4K. They need to remake it.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Well the aliasing and texture quality would be pretty great. I do this with a lot of older games, an example being Twilight Princess in dolphin emulator. I just make it run at DSR 4k, and use high levels of Antiscroptic filtering and it looks far better than I could imagine.

No... With all of the hair physics, it would look terrible. Trust me. I've tried.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Catherine, Infamous and Bloodborne

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

That's my point: it doesn't look good. The disc the game is written on just wasn't programmed to run at 4K. It can, but it doesn't look 4K. They need to remake it.

Some games look really good using those methods. A example I could use would be the suffering. Although they did make it for PC I used a ps2 disc I had lying around.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I have briefly played shadow of the colossus on ps3 but is it anyway related to the last guardian or just made by the same people?  

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I have briefly played shadow of the colossus on ps3 but is it anyway related to the last guardian or just made by the same people?  

There are conspiracies on the game, but I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Some games look really good using those methods. A example I could use would be the suffering. Although they did make it for PC I used a ps2 disc I had lying around.

Yeah, a few of the later games for PS2 look great on PC... SotC just doesn't fit into that category for some reason.

I watch my brother play it from time to time (he's really good top 2% in all stat levels) and it seems really fun.

It is just so repetitive I cant even 

It is just so repetitive I cant even 

I agree, however with the Taken King Expansion recently released I could see the game having some play ability for me. My brother has over 1200 hours into the game.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Red Dead Redemption because horses<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Jak 2 and 3

hell yeah brother . but honestly if you want to play it just emulate it

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I've stopped caring about what games get ported to PC, because I own all of the current gen consoles.

COMIC SANS

I agree, however with the Taken King Expansion recently released I could see the game having some play ability for me. My brother has over 1200 hours into the game.

What a trooper xD

The only one I wish was on PC is Dragon's Dogma and that's actually happening, so yay! All the others deserve and need to remain exclusives.

I suppose Red Dead Redemption would be amazing on PC, but I would hate it if it got ported so poorly that it made me hate the game entirely. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My random list(not full):

• Mario(basically every Mario game)
  • Super Smash Bros
  • Lolipop Chainsaw
  • Gran Turismo(all, although I have 1-4 on emulator, would like native)
  • Little Big Planet
  • Thrillville
  • Spyro(all)
  • Crash bash(and Bandicoot)
  • Midnight Club L.A.

Red Dead Redemption, Forza 6, Bloodborne

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

hell yeah brother . but honestly if you want to play it just emulate it

they remastered it to the ps3 in hd.

i want that one xD

i do emulate it the ps2 one 

i hate how they canceled jak 4