What Console games do you wish were on PC?

Jacktastic-Mofo

Questions simple, what console games do you wish were on PC?

For me I'd have to go with Destiny and Halo. My little brother plays both and Destiny seems really interesting and I've always loved the Halo series.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

well i just wish i could play the games i have for consoles on a pc

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

red dead redemption

i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz | Evga GTX 980ti Superclocked | MSI X99 Sli Plus | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 | EVGA 850W Gold+ | 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD

NZXT Phantom 530 | Corsair H100i GTX | 

Imo, all of the Forza series. Always enjoyed playing Forza Horizon, would love to see a port :P

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

You're not missing anything with destiny, I tried it and hated it to death, repetitive as hell and just leagues behind what they did with halo. Personally anything from naughty dog and the ratchet and clank series, oh and forza games, can't  forget them. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Motorstorm series.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Imo, all of the Forza series. Always enjoyed playing Forza Horizon, would love to see a port :P

OMG Yes. I would fucking love Forza. Maybe with the Xbox One Windows 10 update we might see a port.

red dead redemption

I would cry. I can play Red Dead Revolver on an emulator though.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

MLB the show and Madden.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Skate 3

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Super Mario Bros.

You're not missing anything with destiny, I tried it and hated it to death, repetitive as hell and just leagues behind what they did with halo. Personally anything from naughty dog and the ratchet and clank series, oh and forza games, can't  forget them. 

100% True can confirm, got to the highest level (at the time) the weekend the game came out. Nothing more to do after that. 

OMG Yes. I would fucking love Forza. Maybe with the Xbox One Windows 10 update we might see a port.

I would cry. I can play Red Dead Revolver on an emulator though.

Lol I never knew there was a game before RDR always thought it was a standalone game, should probably play it sometime, I have a 360 laying around somewhere. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Lol I never knew there was a game before RDR always thought it was a standalone game, should probably play it sometime, I have a 360 laying around somewhere. 

It's PS2 era. So I doubt it ever came out on 360. There was another good open world western, GUN. It's not as good as RDR but it's pretty good.

100% True can confirm, got to the highest level (at the time) the weekend the game came out. Nothing more to do after that. 

I watch my brother play it from time to time (he's really good top 2% in all stat levels) and it seems really fun.

Skate 3

I played that game to death with my cousin, or it might have been skate 2, anyway we always just used to play that mode where you had to inflict the most damage off a jump, it was hilarious. The black guy was OP as fooook. 

I played that game to death with my cousin, or it might have been skate 2, anyway we always just used to play that mode where you had to inflict the most damage off a jump, it was hilarious. The black guy was OP as fooook. 

I love the damage mode where you have to break as many bones as possible. In the skate 3 demo on 360 I played that part over and over and over.

It's PS2 era. So I doubt it ever came out on 360. There was another good open world western, GUN. It's not as good as RDR but it's pretty good.

Oh right, PCSX2 time...

emulator me up fast

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.