Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I love the slow motion feature, that can provide me a good video of a special moment I want record in slow motion like for example a fantastic goal of Cristiano Ronaldo on a football (soccer) match our dolphin jumping on a water in slow motion.

Teh smexy screen :)

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

I have to say, what i've been hoping for this device to have is a good battery life

Oh, does it has to e about ne of the highligted features?

Well, then, Smart Switch, because i've have to deal with transering MANUALLY my stuff from my od phone to a new one and it's a mess, you loose contacts, app data and other settings, smart switch looks like a nice alternative to all tht trouble

Thanks LMG!

My favorite feature on the S6 is the "selective focus."

Thanks for the opportunity!!!

I can't decide between the Smart Switch or the 4k video, both are very cool!

My favourite feature is the 4k video, as someone who doesn't have a dedicated digital camera anymore, it'd be really nice to have that clear and large of video.

that smart switch actually sounds super useful. i like it alot!

The smart switch is my favorite feature. Samsung continues to to get better and better!