Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

The ability to record in 4k seems to be my favourite because it will bring more 4k content and give more reason to get a 4k display.

Mmmmmm it's all so cool though. I can't simply say only one. So here's my top 3 with a reason for each.

1. Virtual Shot

- Would be very useful if you really wanna capture ALL the background around you.

2. HDR Front Camera
- Although 5 Megapixels isn't really that good unless you're in a very bright area. It would be excellent for taking selfies while traveling outside..

3. Selective Focus
- Would be excellent for Snapchatters and general photography, you could use these features to increase the "epicness" and professional appearance of the photos.

PS. Congrats on whoever wins :D

Selective focus is pretty awesome. Now I can select all the focuses on my burritos B)

The curve edge is pretty interesting I like how it makes the bezel seems soo much thinner 

Slow motion video is my favourite feature.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!  :D

I definitely liked the smart switch. My friend switched from his iPhone 5 to the GS6 Edge and it took like a minute to get absolutely everything transferred to his new phone. Didn't miss a single thing. 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Smart switch is amazing!

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

CPU: Core i3 7100u Ram: 8gb DDR4 SSD: 256gb Sandisk X4 Pro Screen: 13.3" TN 

Asus E403SA

CPU: Pentium N3700 Quad Core Ram: 4gb DDR3 SSD: 128gb eMMC Screen: 14" 1080p TN

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

PSU Tier List Updated    Personal Steam Account   

I'd have to say I'm into the whole recording in 4K. I think that' pretty cool.

The camera alone is a great part of this phone. That Virtual Shot looked pretty cool... But i'm after something else with this device: That sweet, sweet Hearthstone card back, man. We wants it!

This is an awesome phone, and it's definitely smart switch for sure! Such a cool feature! Thanks for the giveaway guys, hope your all doing great!

If you quote me or are replying to me please @ me. Thanks