Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Virtual shot seems awsome! Though the fact that it is an android device seems quite nice :D 

;)

Why you lookin down here

smart switch, more convenient for us when change from old to new phone..

My favorite feature of the Samsung galaxy edge is the beautiful 4k video!

I like the SMART SWITCH cause that's what I will use first and formost to switch from iPhone.

HDR Front-Facing camera that's some awesome quality picture/video from a front-facing camera right there. Would like to say the design of the phone though it look gorgeous!

Primary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 2133MHz CL10, GPU: MSI 4GD5T Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Case: Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Pro, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, PSU: FSP Aurum Gold CM Series 650W, Display: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM, Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H105, Keyboard: Steelseries SHIFT, Mouse: Logitech G502, Sound: SonicGear Enzo 600, Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Secondary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-3630qm, Motherboard: Alienware HM77, RAM: Micron Technology 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9, GPU: Dell Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2GB GDDR5, Case: Alienware M14x R2, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB mSATA, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Display: LG 14' TN 1600x900, Mouse: Logitech G602, Sound: Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating Sytem: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All the feature is great, compared to my nexus 5 lol, but the camera and 4k features are sick!!

All the feature is great, compared to my nexus 5 lol, but the camera and 4k features are sick!!

Loads of great features but my favourite is definitely the 4K footage as I'd love to film great footage on the go but my current phone just isn't quite cutting it.

Favourite out of all is the front facing HDR, others are cool but I think this one is the most functional for me.