Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Slow motion video recording on hand at all times will be awesome.

Smart Switch is a great way to win the Apple crowd over, Virtual Shot looks seriously freaking cool... but I am going to have to go with Slow Motion video... how awesome is that?!?

My favorite is definitely the slow-mo camera.  I can have a friend film me while I'm sparring to see what I did wrong and how I can fight better next time.

I liked the virtual shot, and smart switch, but I think my favorite feature would be the Selective focus because it would be the one that I would use most often.

Virtual shot looked pretty cool. That may be my favorite, but the transfer (smart switch) seemed really simple. What sort of file does that virtual shot use? Is it a video file or an animated photo file like a gif?

Selective focus.
It opens up so many more possibilities for camera apps. 4k, HDR front cam, and slow motion should be standards by now. Smart switch is just an adaption of what Android based devices have had. And Virtual shot is just an extra feature on top of a 360 degree panoramic shot. Selective focus is probably the most innovative of them all, and could be highly expanded on, not to mention it can work for people from basic Instagrammers to semi-professionals. Though it does have room for improvements, I think in the long run it will be the be the best of all the features.