Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I really like the front facing camera. I go to a lot of cons and I like to take selfies with strangers

smart switch is the best, i don't use my camera that much so i don't find it very worth while, but being able to transfer apps is nice. I've swapped phones a few times and lost appdata. i've found programs that will move everything except apps. 

spiffy, to say the least. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

i like the 4k camera

who doesnt want that???

Als je dit kan lezen ben je Nederlands of gebruik je translate LOL

HDR Front facing camera was nifty, I suppose.

"The greatest danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." -Michelangelo

Smart Switch... for sure! I have a TON of things to switch over.. and that makes it EASYYYYYY!!

virtual shot that feature is so cool
it looks like they put a lot of work to make it happen
and looks so amazing  :D

Virtual Shot! Interesting if one can transfer it to a PC (if it's just a video file).

My favorite feature actually is the Selective Focus.

Its awesome nuff said.

Slow motion video

anything's cool in slow motion~

Love selective focus :D. Whole camera is awesome imo. 

Good luck everyone and thanks for doing this!

the switch is a good future , but i would more benefit of the actual phone itself then posting selfies of my bum on the internet? :D

good luck everyone

Smart Switch seems quite useful.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

The selective focus. I have a similar feature on my Nexus 5, but it's seems to be much more robust on the S6.

Computer Science student proficient in OSX, Linux and Windows

(Dell Inspiron 7570): i5-8550u | Geforce 940MX | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 15.6" 1920x1080 ScreenWindows 10 |

Smart Switch. Used it before and it works rather well.