Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Well, I actually liked Virtual Shot. Pretty much all features they should have been there for a while now. But it looks like they made some nice improvements to how Panorama/360° content works/is recorded, which is always nice. So yeah, the feature of all those introduced that got me interested the most.

My second choice would have been Slow Motion, because that's always a cool looking effect.

I like the Smart Switch and the new sexy camera, and screen :D  :D  Congrats to the winner, whoever it may be.. :lol: 

HDR on the front facing camera is awesome. Also, smart switch is cool cause it allows anyone from ios to transfer!

The smart focus was definitely my favorite feature out of all of them, but the 4k video was a close second! Definitely one of the most feature rich and cool looking phones I've see thus far. 

I can see so many fun possibilities with that slow motion camera feature!

I think it's Smart Switch since you can just transfer all the apps or files you would need with just a few clicks.

Almost everything in this device is my favorite, with the exception of the 4k video, its nice and all but no one i know has anything that can play k4 video without buffering or freezing. this is the only down fall but a personal one at that. other than that i love the fact that you could potentially be a photographer with this phone without spending thousands on a nice camera, yes you are missing features like macro options and possible hue options etc in camera but, again, you don't need any of that to take a beautiful picture. :D

My Favourite feature has to be the slow motion camera. Many hilarious things just waiting to be filmed. 

While smart switch was interesting, I'd have to say that the Virtual Shot was by far the coolest feature!  Way better than the iPhones "Panoramic" photo feature.  Maybe this phone could replace my Blackberry phone from 2008 that I use to this day, lol it's held up even though it as a broken back piece, and various other parts.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Definitely the Smart Switch.

It has it's limitations on what can be moved, but it gets you up and running on your new phone in a matter of minutes.