Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I'm not really a camera person, but I really liked the Smart Switch feature. Looks like a really nice way to move from your old phone!

Smart switch is pretty cool and practical. Though I doubt I could use it to finally upgrade from my 1st Gen Razr fliphone. :unsure:

Camera or screen.  I've used Samsung phones since the Captivate and always loved the true black of the AMOLED displays and the real-world experience of their cameras.

My favorite feature would be smart switch. Would make switching from iOS a lot more smoother and easier.

Slow motion. Its pretty nice now. Might be better then the iPhone 6/s :)

Okay the virtual shot feature looks pretty cool. Definitely seems like a fun way to show off something.

Slow Motion Video

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200/ Motherboard: Biostar G31M+/ RAM: Kingston KVR800D2N5K2 4GB / GPU: Leadtek Geforce GT 610 2GB DDR3/ Storage: WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 ATA Device/ Display(s): Samsung SyncMaster Magic CX2253BW/ Keyboard: Microsoft Wired Keyboard/ Mouse: Powerlogic X-Craft 2000/ Sound: CreativeAudio PCI ES1373/ Operating System: Windows 7 (x86)

I'll have to admit, I think the coolest feature of this phone would have to be 4K video recording!

I'd love to try one out. :)

Smart Switch looks very helpful for transferring, definitely the best.

4K video capture looks good. Now if only I had a 4k monitor to view the 4k video captured on the S6 edge+.