Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I think my favorite feature has to be virtual shot. It's just like a panorama but better! I would love to use that at festivals and other events

Great giveaway :)

I personally like the Smart Switch, could help a lot to transfer stuff :)

Smart Switch

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

Smart Switch was pretty decent. Congrats to the winner :)

Gotta say, that Virtual Shot? Looks pretty awesome, I really want to try it.

Having a built-in way to migrate to the phone is pretty handy, Smart Switch is a great idea!

Ironically Apple has developed an Android Play Store app that is for people switching to Apple from Android, but my friends who have tried it report it being buggy and slow... Good thing Samsung has developed a better way to do this to show Apple users how easy Android can really be.

Slow Motion action, Would love to play with it! 

Good luck to everyone, and gratz to who ever wins!

The Virtual shot was pretty amazing!! Just imagine the potential awesomeness, everything could be created on like trips and festivals! And the picture rotates without touching! Then again I love them curves brother! It changes my whole look of smartphones, why does not everything look like that?  :)  ;)  :P

Well I really like the HDR front camera, that is pretty dope, but again the Vitual shot is nice if you wanna take a picture with many people. That is what I like the most about the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ :) Good luck everybody!

That smart switch is super nifty and awesome, and the slowmo looks incredible